Report on Cameron

Dowsy

Who are you Reporting? [Administrator/Player]

Your Name: Upland

Your SteamID: STEAM_1:1:63086692

Name of Reportee: @[GG] Admin | Cameron

SteamID of Reportee: STEAM_0:1:83587811

What Happened?: So to put it shortly on Bishops report about Copy, some noticed that Cameron had also abused the slay command. Due to that and some lovely chats with Rauler, I decided to make this report so that this can be handeled seperately from Copy's report

Proof or Evidence:

0ZvMLyn.jpg

Edited by Upland
Added Cameron's steamid
12 hours ago, Brandon said:

who ever dealt with copy's report likely would have punished Cameron as well but non the less +1

Thing is that, by making a seperate report on cameron, it allows the copywrite situation to only focus on copywrite, and not take in Cameron's abuse

13 minutes ago, Upland said:

Cameron's abuse

lol

This was like almost a month ago

It was like 2-3 in the morning and Garnet was testing out updates after that it was me Copy and Jasmin were the only one on... We were all in the TS and Jasmin was laughing and fine with it. I never spammed it nor used it ever again. But again im a big bad admin abuser. Honestly @Phantom ive been inactive anyways due to my father just remove my rank. Last thing I want to deal with right now is a white knight on a Garrys Mod forum

29 minutes ago, [GG] Admin | Cameron said:

lol

It was like 2-3 in the morning and Garnet was testing out updates after that it was me Copy and Jasmin were the only one on... We were all in the TS and Jasmin was laughing and fine with it. I never spammed it nor used it ever again. But again im a big bad admin abuser. Honestly @Phantom ive been inactive anyways due to my father just remove my rank. Last thing I want to deal with right now is a white knight on a Garrys Mod forum

Wtf your gonna leave staff because you got reported 

39 minutes ago, [GG] Admin | Cameron said:

lol

Just as with rdm, just because they are consentual dosent mean its not breaking any rules so they amount of people on the server dosent matter, its still not allowed. 

9 minutes ago, Holmander said:

Just as with rdm, just because they are consentual dosent mean its not breaking any rules so they amount of people on the server dosent matter, its still not allowed. 

I'm not taking sides, but why report if it doesn't have any negative impact? 

40 minutes ago, [GG] Admin | Cameron said:

So, your saying Bishop had basicaly held evidence of abuse for almost month? Thats quite odd.

43 minutes ago, [GG] Admin | Cameron said:

It was like 2-3 in the morning and Garnet was testing out updates after that it was me Copy and Jasmin were the only one on... We were all in the TS and Jasmin was laughing and fine with it. I never spammed it nor used it ever again.

Yea, but the fact is you still used it. Just because its consensual and it was late at night does not make it ok to use it. You should have known better.

Anyways, seen as you have decided to resign, I do no feel the need for this to be kept open anymore. @Phantom if possible, lock this thread

45 minutes ago, [GG] Admin | Cameron said:

But again im a big bad admin abuser. Honestly @Phantom ive been inactive anyways due to my father just remove my rank. Last thing I want to deal with right now is a white knight on a Garrys Mod forum

30 minutes ago, Holmander said:

Garnet was literally on 30 minutes earlier giving people RPG' s and blowing people up. Literally there was some meme lieancy going on that night due to the fact the server was going ham since Garnet was on memeing also

21 minutes ago, Upland said:

So, your saying Bishop had basicaly held evidence of abuse for almost month? Thats quite odd.

Yes I am saying that

43 minutes ago, Brandon said:

Wtf your gonna leave staff because you got reported 

Literally havent been on since the 8th. Ive been doing quotas since August, ive taken literally prolly 1000 sits also with issues with my dad getting pneumonia and the people that play the server I just dont want to even touch the server anymore

11 minutes ago, [GG] Admin | Cameron said:

Garnet was literally on 30 minutes earlier giving people RPG' s and blowing people up. Literally there was some meme lieancy going on that night due to the fact the server was going ham since Garnet was on memeing also

So just because Garnet was "memeing" 30min earlier its some kind of excuse for you to continue after? Either way +1 proof is there 

12 hours ago, Tripppy said:

I'm not taking sides, but why report if it doesn't have any negative impact? 

I reported this due to the simple fact that it broke rules set up for staff to follow.  

1 hour ago, Holmander said:

So just because Garnet was "memeing" 30min earlier its some kind of excuse for you to continue after? Either way +1 proof is there 

oh shits you right, next time I will report Garnutnut for aboose

1 hour ago, Holmander said:

Either way +1 proof is there 

Ya I dont want to be staff anymore dont know how much of the report you read?