DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

New ModernWarfare weapons

Donstir

I mean this would be cool but I downloaded all the content and tried to use the guns and there are so many attachments and for me the guns are all inviable, there will need to be a lot of work to find the balance with all the guns. There are not that many guns compared to Khris C.W2, The one you are asking for only has 30 ish guns but Khris has 53 ish so there would be a more variety of guns if we just keep Khris but maybe update the guns or change out some guns for others.

• Dumb/Shitpost 1
2 hours ago, Bman said:

I mean this would be cool but I downloaded all the content and tried to use the guns and there are so many attachments and for me the guns are all inviable, there will need to be a lot of work to find the balance with all the guns. There are not that many guns compared to Khris C.W2, The one you are asking for only has 30 ish guns but Khris has 53 ish so there would be a more variety of guns if we just keep Khris but maybe update the guns or change out some guns for others.

Yeah just restart  gmod and all attachments are there idk why its like that for u but idk and i agree with the gun things but we dont use all those guns now for people with dono weapons yeah i see what u mean 

• StarWarsRP Management Team

Denied

Whilst some may prefer the appearances of these weapons, the work required to ensure these guns are balanced and workable would be massive compared to adjusting our current gun packs.

• Like 1