Warns: N/A

Timezone: Mountain Standard Time

Playtime?: 205:46:36.

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO]

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO]

Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] N/A

Void MoonDoge

Past experiences as staff: [Optional]

I previously staffed as a VIP Mod around a year ago here but had to cut my time here short due to family issues and other things I do not wish to disclose.

Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

I am a strong public speaker and very confident in my moderating abilities. I can handle hard situations quickly and properly. I work well as a team and well independently..  I can control myself and I can be nice to anyone that crosses my path. Ever since my return to DarkRP, I have been active and dedicated to Garnet Gaming. I want to help make Garnet Gaming a more enjoyable server for all and i personally think a way I can do that is by moderating. I have made many new friends on Garnet as my pals before I returned are no longer here and I really love how the community has grown since then.

From my interactions with the staff team they have been very kind and respectful and I would love to team up with them to make this server an enjoyable experience. I am good with new players and very patient with them as I have donated to them and have taught many people the rules and basics of Garnet Gaming and DarkRP in general. I believe that I am a hard worker and I think I am quite mature for my age.  I have grown as a person since my previous application just under a year ago and would love to rejoin this staff team and help make the server a better place. 

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details

I have only had a couple Jails for accidental RDMs or from when I first joined the server and I wasn't completely set on the rules yet. I have never been banned and I do my best to follow the rules.

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?:

I have made Two previous applications, one in January 2021, and one in March 2021. My March application was accepted. I was previously known as "King Goose".

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?:

4-6 hours a day, depending on weekdays or days I am free. 

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?

I am an avid F1 watcher and fan with a love for videos games and Twitch streaming. I have a passion for music and I like to play instruments like the Ukulele and Piano.

Did you read the staff rules?:

Loggy Woggy

Edited by GooseLooney
  • Like 3