Pillsbury - MRP Resignation

Its time to end my Speed Run for those who don't know I started on the server in September and have since then have been in every Tali SOC faction and achieved CPT in a T1 Faction and Senior GM less then a month of being a GM. This decision has been a long time coming for me as some people know I have been contemplating resigning since before I left for Mexico. Came back thinking that maybe my feelings towards that decision might change but it hasn't the state of the server has only deterred me more from enjoying my time playing. I Find myself a lot of the time forcing myself to hop on the server and a wise COL @Milky once told me "if the server starts feeling like a job for you then take some time away" and that's what it has become for me with the positions I've acquired since starting my time on the server so its time for me to call it quits and start focusing on myself and getting a real job.

I have quite a few people id like to mention and thank for making my time on the server as enjoyable as it has been

@AnthonyThwompus this man is like a little brother to me have had some awesome times in TS and on the server talking with you still cant believe that you were the one that trained me for Tali but you did and I appreciate it had you not been on that night to train me who knows if id be apart of Tali SOC let alone even playing on the server till this day

@Milky you get the double @ because you truly changed the server for me, by not only being a W COL but being a good friend of mine not just in the server but outside of it as well. You gave me a chance after failing red group evals and being thrown into 055 I was completely done with the server I could have just up and stopped playing then but I wanted to prove that I belong in a SOC faction and if I was gonna do that it had to be by joining the faction I originally set out to join which was 313. Without your help and you hosting tryouts at the real Degen hours for me which is where I thrive I would not have been able to make it into the faction so thank you again. lmao

@Anmol My guy you know I had to mention you we were straight up the late night MRP crew for awhile staying up till 5 in the morning sometimes later. Just chilling with some random Tali. I told you the resignation was incoming lmao just sucks that you became staff as I was leaving.

@SadKnickHours @Wyatt despite the evals you guys showed me what there was to enjoy about being in a SOC faction if I didn't enjoy being in red group as much as I did would have just left the server after being kicked out so thank you both for that also @NDB_ and @jas0n contributed to that as well because every time I joined TS they greeted me with nothing but niceness and entertaining conversations.

@ItssBio @Jashmeed you guys count as one obviously because you are the same person lmfao We were all friends in red group but when you guys joined 313 with me we became brothers cant count the amount of funny ass time we had on the server and off of it playing phasmaphobia. Bio we carried the activity on 313 for awhile felt like we got really close around that time and would love for an invite to play some tark with you lmfaoo you bought me the AEK the mosin and the butterfly knife will never forget that truly appreciate it because I never had the money to buy it myself completely changed the game for me before that I was purely abusing the Sig when it was OP..... its still #bringbackthesigmini. Jashmeed I didn't catch you but acer did *que I caught Jashmeed sound clip lmfao love you brother you are one of the people who I found to be the most genuine love your energy and always enjoy my time on the server when you are in the TS

@Velo W Maj, L Fatass lmfao all jokes aside its always been good times chilling with you on the server and in TS when you were an OSU main probably would have never joined the GM team if you didn't insist on me joining staff enjoy being GB COL scammer.

@PappaEric Heyyy remember when I said I wasn't gonna resign yaaaa soo about that lol.  you have been a great COL so far you had some tough shoes to fill and you did it in the best way you could feel like we never got the chance to get super close but we have had some good times chilling in TS together and running our W faction along with senior Jashmeed.

@Bowl22 BOWL! aka my badri baller brother the day you joined the faction we became friends you are funny as fuck to be around sometimes you can get on my nerves (especially when you beat me in clash royal) but despite that I still enjoy your company only guy that will stay up till 6 in the morning playing Tarkov with me screaming at them whenever they did something wrong lmfao

@Benkei You need to see a therapist about your gambling addiction its all your fault @Dillan also we gotta keep playing chess together on the server and on chess.com

@Fetn Really tried my best to keep myself on the server so I didn't just leave you high and dry with the state of the GM team as it is right now but It got to a point where I had no choice you know as much as anybody ya boi got some student dept he's got to take care of lol. but forget the dumb shit youuu sir I consider to be a good friend of mine you ain't gonna lie when you were on US you were the only guy I saw as comp and would sweat my ass off going against you, but once you I got the chance to have a conversation with you I knew we were gonna be friends and since you joined tali we have been definitely one of my biggest influences for joining the GM team because I seen how fun you made being a GM look with the scuba suit player models randomly coming by Tali base driving a boat or this beautiful clip that should be the advertisement for the GM team for sure https://streamable.com/jgfta8

Definitely missed a lot of people because I've had so many great interactions being on the server even with you SWRP mains Throw back to me slapping you guys in among us you know who you are if you guys are seeing this goodbye garnet gamers thanks for the good times. 

Edited by Pillsbury
  • Like 7
  • Sad 3
  • Haha 1
7 minutes ago, Pillsbury said:

@Fetn Really tried my best to keep myself on the server so I didn't just leave you high and dry with the state of the GM team as it is right now but It got to a point where I had no choice you know as much as anybody ya boi got some student dept he's got to take care of lol. but forget the dumb shit youuu sir I consider to be a good friend of mine you ain't gonna lie when you were on US you were the only guy I saw as comp and would sweat my ass off going against you, but once you I got the chance to have a conversation with you I knew we were gonna be friends and since you joined tali we have been definitely one of my biggest influences for joining the GM team because I seen how fun you made being a GM look with the scuba suit player models randomly coming by Tali base driving a boat or this beautiful clip that should be the advertisement for the GM team for sure https://streamable.com/?page=2

bro gave me the biggest section yet the link dont even work smh

but overall I had a lot of great times with you and its sad to see you go sadly you won't be there for when I resign most likely shame but good luck in lifes endeavors  

• Like 1

bro i still waiting to see the edit with jk at the end of it 

but on a real note pills i enjoyed it when you was in red group and was sad when you got kicked but i remember anothny going " pills got in badri" and i was sat there like how in the hell but when i finally left red group and came over i had a real fun time chillin with you and everyone in badri

• Like 1

Important Information

Terms of Use | Guidelines