DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Hama Resignation

It's been a lot of fun, I really havent played for 3 months now, Long enough that My original forum account is still not retrieved from the website migration. I may come back at a future time If I get the motivation but currently I'm having a Blast for the first time in a video game for a long time playing Lost Ark so Peace out only a few people I wanna thank.

@wuvgawore-Not sure if you even check forums anymore but ur super chill we still need to play some other game some time 

@tdizz- Absolute legend had some fun basing nights with you homie

@Shin_TsukimiHonestly ur such a great guy I wish I got to know you a bit better, but out of the managers I definitely talked to you the most and always had a great interaction

@Dustin- The first staff member that I really got to know and play a lot with, Thanks for bringing back into Garnet and motivating me to apply for staff.

@ShankNinja- We really had some fucking degenerate nights fighting for who gets whose printer before finally basing together, you're a legend I can't believe how much you have grinded

@ballparkfrank41- Had some super great times with you took some trial and error but glad to be able to call you a friend

@Adric- I can't believe I almost forgot you, You literally are the most genuine chill homie of all time, every time I saw you on I knew it would be a fun time, I will miss the singing shark 😞

I'm sure I missed a lot of you but thanks for a great time, I'm sure Ill be back whether in its a year or five

Edited by jbh428
  • Like 9
  • Sad 3
On 2/15/2022 at 1:23 AM, jbh428 said:

@Adric- I can't believe I almost forgot you, You literally are the most genuine chill homie of all time, every time I saw you on I knew it would be a fun time, I will miss the singing shark 😞

awh man, thats really nice. sad to see ya go base king. hopefully ill get to see you again

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...