ban appeal-SMG Goofy (new)

GoofyGuy

In-game name: SMG goofy
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:0:631700845 
Staff members in-game name:
Staff members SteamID (https://garnetgaming.net/darkrp/bans) (/id (name):STEAM_0:1:604748535
Date & Time of incident:2022-02-18 - 11:22:20
Timezone: Eastern
Ban Reason: advertisement
How long were you banned for?: 24191248 minutes
Proof of Ban: wrongfully banned of advertisement
What happened? (include any proof): apparently i was "advertising" in ooc 
Why should your ban be removed?: my ban should be removed because i never "advertised" in ooc and i feel like i deserve another chance for being wrongfully banned

• Cringe 1

I feel like I have a right to respond to this. In my opinion he mentioned a server sure that's a no no but he isn't in anyway mentioning this server to promote and create hype for people to transition from Garnet to the other server. I highly suggest that Managers or Higher Up Admins reconsider permanently banning him from the server, and I feel like this is justified.

edit: for the record I was here when he got banned from the server and seeing the situation occur, therefore I have a reason to respond to this issue and I don't feel like there is a real reason to keep this person out of the server forever so please read my response and take a second look.

Final edit: Not trying to call out this person but Candy homie you need to be less aggressive when giving out a ban. It is your job as a moderator to stay calm and cool during any situation handling sits or anything representing yourself as apart of the moderation team. The things that are said already in one screen shot of chat logs really shows negative feel towards the team. Next time whether you're right or wrong when giving a ban you should be clear in your mind and actions... Thank you.

Edited by Ba11ParkFrank41
  • Informative 2
  • Agree 2

Overruled

While the ban itself was justified but it being permanent seems too harsh for how minor this really is. Others have mentioned things like this and were let off with a reduced as it is really minor.

Please refrain from mentioning any other communities on garnet servers. (Or any advertising material)

Also try not to show poor attitude while playing on any server as it doesn't reflect yourself well.

Your ban will be reduced to 3 weeks as I see that is reasonable.

Edited by stretchy
  • Like 2
  • Agree 2