DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Game Master Application - dizz

dizz

In-game name: dizz

SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:1:561646867

Warns: 0

Timezone: CST

Playtime?: | P172 ENG TACO MSG 6172 dizz has played for 125:04:21.

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: yes

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:yes

Referral(s): Twix

Past experiences as a Game Master: No

Why should we choose you over other applicants? I am very active during the times 5-9 on weekdays and most of the day on weekends and breaks. I believe that people of all ranks should get to have the same amount of fun on the server. It doesn't matter if there is a Navy or a CT I believe they should all have a role in the event. I will elaborate what the theme and the way the event will work over the time period of the day and make sure to plan an event that will work for everyone. I strive to be a good person to everybody that wants to participate and can prove that on the field. I feel that people don't like me because I may be a little annoying at times and I am younger than them, but I will never be rude to someone if they are like that because I just want people to be who they want to be when they are on the internet and have fun anytime on the server. I believe that having fun is a selective matter and you can have fun in any situation if you just put your mind to it. I would want my events to have the aspect of excitement which keeps people on their toes on what would happen next. In conclusion I think you should pick me for my fun attitude that can bring excitement into any situation.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? no

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: 4-5 hours on weekdays and 8-10 or maybe more on weekends

In your own words, what  are the responsibilities of a Gamemaster?: The responsibilities of a gamemaster is to help people do training and give them the experience they deserve and make the most out of events they are hosting. 

Describe how you would contribute to RP as a part of the Gamemaster team: I would contribute in dog fights as I am pilot certified and I know what amount and what type of CIS planes are the best to fight in the air. I could also work with modeling the stages for off worlds and decorating the many places on the world. I also feel that I could be a good asset to the team to keep people initiated in the event and not feel left out.

Explain your single most creative idea for contributing to the RP environment of the server: I think we should host an event like the battle of geonosis where there would be a hostage situation and a small battlefield to just have fun killing droids and living beings from that planet.

Please list and explain 5 unique event ideas of any scale

The navy receives a transmission from the farm where a local tribe has been getting into some cultish acts. the transmission from The Grand Clanshlops and it says "you thou' not pass the waterfall" and we start hearing explosions from there and send 91st to check it out navy will comms in and 91st will say everything is fine but when they say that they hear more explosions from the cave and get flanked by a ton of zombie clones in the water. They request backup and more clones come and they go down to see what is happening they find out that The Grand Clanshlops is making a serum to protect his village that turns clones into zombies. The serum is fueled from the roots in the cave and they have to get samples and come up with a cure because it is highly contagious. 

Ending 1 The clones succeed in making a virus and beat the zombies. 

Ending 2 The clones fail to make a virus and the navy online will be infected and won’t be responding to their comms messages. 

Republic Ship Lands At Main Hanger With Top Secret Information On An Attack Of A CIS On a random planet. All battalions rush to MHB and prepare for immediate deployment to "planet name" Dismissed. Once the troops have arrived in "planet name" we will line up as normal and be deployed to patrol the planet and prepare for the attack.  The droids will then prepare their attack with a tank in between them. On high ground up above will be a C.I.S commander droid sniping down the clones. C.I.S Air support will commence with explosives dropping from above. The republic will attempt to hold off the droids until they are advised to fall back for reinforcements.

Ending 1 (before reinforcements arrive, if needed): The troopers hold off the droids and the C.I.S is forced to retreat.

Ending 2(after reinforcements arrive): The droids get the upper hand and push the clones back and reinforcements arrive and emergency Evacuation commences.

It is a normal day on the Venator. Whilst the navy are working on the terminals, they receive a distress signal from another republic ship. Mass amounts of droids were pushing the clones and were close to winning the push. The players will have an emergency briefing and load up the LAATs, preparing to go help their brothers in need. They board the ship and meetup with the remaining troopers. However when they meet up, the lights go out. The droids have taken the bridge and are now around the entire ship, patrolling. The goal of the players are to clear out all the droids throughout the ship and take over the bridge. Droids will be scattered in groups throughout the darkness and will move through the halls. Depending on how the events go, the troopers will either take over the bridge and defeat the droids, or have to evacuate. Or something else depending on what the officers do.

A event where we have to kidnap someone from a royal family because they have been found in underground crimes. There will be 2 ships the venator and a big ci ship. They are transporting the queen for reasons untold, but we intercept them and take the queen. 501st,212th,327th would be used as a discretion to keep the main forces busy.CG,104th would be tasked with negotiating and protecting the “hostage” until they give up there work and give us the illegal cargo. Engineers would be tasked with removing air ships flying around in and taking out the threat.  Our goal is not to take over the ship but to take the cargo and leave with the princess given back. We would use laats and there would be and all out siege with droids they use making there way on the venator but we counter attack once defeated

Ending 1- we leave peacefully with the negotiations good and sound

Ending 2- we maraud there ship and threaten to give the crates and they give in.

On a mission to capture a key trade route for the Republic we lose contact with the admiral in command, when sent to investigate led by a commander, we find their ship completely almost completely destroyed. The battalions are split up into different search groups and scour the ship to search for survivors.  When the search groups reach the bridge they find the admiral badly wounded. The admiral reveals that the CIS attacked with some kind of new super weapon. While questioning the admiral a report comes in over comms that they had lost contact with a squad of troopers that were in the hangar bay section of the ship. When sent to investigate the troops are ambushed by CIS forces sent to finish off the survivors on the ship. An all out battle proceeds to take place where the clone army is pushed back but using LAAT's are able to fight back to wipe out the CIS attackers and are able to escape with the injured admiral and back to the Venator. 

Ending 1 droids take over venator before the clones can take the injured admiral back.

Ending 2 The clones destroy the CIS ship and take the injured admiral back.

Edited by dizz

neutral: I've not seen anything out right negative about you, but some people do have complaints (other people's opinions shouldn't change my opinion about you and this application, which it doesn't but I can see the reasons behind the complaints such as your negative impact during some med rp scenarios which does impact my decision) and the event ideas all though creative do not seem fleshed out fully.

17 hours ago, dizz said:

I feel that people don't like me because I may be a little annoying at times and I am younger than them, but I will never be rude to someone if they are like that because I just want people to be who they want to be when they are on the internet and have fun anytime on the server. I believe that having fun is a selective matter and you can have fun in any situation if you just put your mind to it. I would want my events to have the aspect of excitement which keeps people on their toes on what would happen next. In conclusion I think you should pick me for my fun attitude that can bring excitement into any situation.

This paragraph almost made me +1. Keep playing the server and show people you can be a positive addition king.

side note: you should probably get someone to read over your next application if you make it, I feel a second opinion along your development could've helped the "fleshing out" problem.

44 minutes ago, Dr Turtle said:

+1, Add me to referrals

Dizz has shown dedication both on the server and trying to become a member of the GM team, so I think he would be a good addition to the GM team.

Appreciate man.

• Community Director
2 hours ago, Dr Turtle said:

+1, Add me to referrals

Dizz has shown dedication both on the server and trying to become a member of the GM team, so I think he would be a good addition to the GM team.

1 hour ago, dizz said:

Appreciate man.

You wont be able to refer someone for GM as staff. You would need to be a believe it's Admin+ to do both - @Ziggy can confirm.

Sorry dizz just you can be immature ing and I feel like you need to. Ring up maturity before getting this position. It would be a +1 just this is what needs worked on. The events are good. Good luck in future applications or this one but bring your maturity up pls. That's all I have to say for negatives. You are a pretty cool person to hang around just can be mingey. Last I believe you might minge with props or the phys gun which is what scares me most.

43 minutes ago, HonestDog said:

Sorry dizz just you can be immature ing and I feel like you need to. Ring up maturity before getting this position. It would be a +1 just this is what needs worked on. The events are good. Good luck in future applications or this one but bring your maturity up pls. That's all I have to say for negatives. You are a pretty cool person to hang around just can be mingey. Last I believe you might minge with props or the phys gun which is what scares me most.

I get what your saying here. But we haven't really been in a actual rp situation together yet the biggest conversations we have really had was low pop when everyone is just goofin around. I feel like we just need some experiences together on the battlefield or somewhere that matters more than just wandering around!  I also know how you feel with the phys gun but I already have alot of responsibilities within my 501st life and my Requisition life with stuff like that I just want to make a point to say that when people trust me with things that other people can't get there hands on easily I know the responsibility I have.

Edited by dizz

In order to get the reputation required to be a GM, I would recommend you first try a different approach to your RP. There are times to be goofy and have fun, and times to take things a bit more seriously. Most of my brief interactions with you on both my lives (Windu and 2AC) have felt like everything was a joke to you. I've been on LOA for 5 days, but I doubt your attitude could've done a 180 in that time-span.

-1 for now..

18 hours ago, Turtle-Kex said:

In order to get the reputation required to be a GM, I would recommend you first try a different approach to your RP. There are times to be goofy and have fun, and times to take things a bit more seriously. Most of my brief interactions with you on both my lives (Windu and 2AC) have felt like everything was a joke to you. I've been on LOA for 5 days, but I doubt your attitude could've done a 180 in that time-span.

-1 for now..

I personally think it has changed since then for the fact that thats when I joined requisitions and my gm app got denied for the same reason I have became more of a mature companion to have during off-worlds and patrols and feel that I have changed since then since my attitude has really switched around. I also have put in another 70 hours since that first app.

Edited by dizz

+1

yall gotta stop nit picking the shit out of applications, he has a good amount of hours and is very active in game. Half the server is immature but can be serious in rp scenarios. With a decent application and good ideas this should be an ez +1.