Crowley's Staff Application

Crowley

Name: Steam Profile: Power Assisted Jesus, IGN: Crowley, Another IGN: SSO Pavel Covatch

Total playtime: SSO JSG Crowley has played for 199:21:44.

Microphone: Yes

Staff history: No bans or warns.

Referrals:  N/a

Past experiences:  Staffing on a multitude of games including but not limited to: Other gmod servers, A CSGO Server, Minecraft Servers, TS Servers, Arma III Servers

Essay Portion: 

In the past I have made the argument that I am active. I am constantly trying to do the right thing, but there are plenty of staff members that are available for that. I would like to benefit the community by being a role model for the rest of the server. There are times when punishments will occur but just the title of staff itself is such a huge responsibility of being that image that people should see when they join the server. Staff is the fighting force that can turn someone’s opinion on a server. I have joined plenty of servers where I have almost left immediately after talking to or seeing how staff would react on the server and I think that Garnet Gaming is a very positive community full of friendly staff who are great role models and I would like to be a part of that long list of role models who do the right thing and encourage players to keep playing on the server both old and new.
Thanks, Crowley

Edited by Crowley
Grammar Fixes. Cleanup. 2nd Edit: Clearing up any name confusion.
8 hours ago, PumpOG said:

Dont mind my -35 thats due to online bullys

*Bullies*

Now on to the application. Your application seems very nice! However, there could be some grammatical changes in your application. Get some revisions on your staff app and do not forget to add punctuation where it is needed. 
My experience with you in game has always been positive and it'd be great to see you on the staff team. You seem to have good intentions to keep people around with the responsibility of staffing. 

Just make some grammar changes on your app and I will be more than happy to +1 this. 

+1 from me.

In game / In team speak you are a mature and calm headed guy. I see the dedication you have in SSO and I can clearly see you are trying to improve yourself in any means possible. You have great potential in the Staffing team as I believe you make smart decisions and think before you act also you are already a good Role model to the rest of the Faction. 

Keep up the good work and Good luck on Staff. 

Add me to referrals 

Edited by Tora1