Suggestion - 7th and 1st squad vehicles

dizz

I think that 1st squad and 7th squad should be able to drive their respective battalion vehicles. 

Since they are highly trained clones that should already be able to do everything so it makes since to be able to drive their battalion vehicles.

• Disagree 2

I think at most 1st or 7th wouldn't drive a Tank or a AT-TE. But a vehicle like BARC Speeders might fit aslong as they are speeder trained by the 91st. If the ATTE and tank are allowed they must fit the same training otherwise its abit unfair and people are idiots sometimes it's my take but with this change its a +1 other than that I'm neutral

-1. You are asking to take away some of the appeal to the other battalions, such as 91st, Ghost Company, and torrent company. What would be the point of joining any of those ones I listed if all I have to do is pass First Squad or Seventh. I’d get everything I want besides a jet pack. I think First Squad and Seventh should just stay as being the elite combat unit of 501st and 212th

Edited by Remake
  • Agree 2

spacer.png

DENIED

Each battalion has been picked to have their own unique vehicles for a reason. Remake perfectly explains it.

On 2/28/2022 at 1:13 AM, Remake said:

-1. You are asking to take away some of the appeal to the other battalions, such as 91st, Ghost Company, and torrent company. What would be the point of joining any of those ones I listed if all I have to do is pass First Squad or Seventh. I’d get everything I want besides a jet pack. I think First Squad and Seventh should just stay as being the elite combat unit of 501st and 212th

@Ziggylock and move