DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Little SafeZone Change

DrakeR

Hello, the reason why I have brought this up is because it makes it very hard for the US to utilize the middle of the map effectively. The tali safezone is overall pretty well made and I agree with most of it other than this one area. In the middle of the map there are arches that lead to the middle road and over look TC. As a US GB I enjoy going to cons, AA, TC places where I can stop them from coming into the OBJ and making sure US can cap it. TC is a very vital part of the map it hold 1 important OBJ which is Fac and it over sees a very little bit of Mosq. With the safezone in the arches it makes it VERY easy to camp inside the safezone under the arches and ever over the arches and snip in the middle of the map and TC. TC should be a FFA area where if you see someone in the middle of the map thats its free game. Soccer field should be the edge of the SZ but if the arches stay SZ it makes TC very pointless for US and makes it where AFQ if the only one able to utilize it to its max potential. 

I do have a clip of the SZ being abused and me just being camped over and over again. I do understand that I could go a different way but TC is in the middle of the MAP and overlooks a lot so getting the under control is a very good tool of winning war.

https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/ewGFwbcRadqoJ/d1337kWH57Qk?invite=cr-MSxUUUssMzA4Nzk4NTcs

Edited by DrakeR
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 1

Do you think tali gets base camped and killed right when we leave that arch if you push it back it will make getting to FAC and maybe MOS ALOT harder for tali if you are sitting on cons sniping and someone sitting there sniping Tali would have a very hard chance to even get to the obj. Its a choke point for tali also meaning its a lot harder to leave that area and to kill people right when you get inside or outside of the tunnel. Even if it does get pushed back there are so many spots to sit in TC and snipe into the tunnel even before you know where they are or can get your sniper up and ready to shoot. Play on Tali for a couple of wars when we are being base camped and go to the tunnel and you'll see how hard it is to leave without sitting there sniping the people camping it.