DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Navy Female Model's!

Riseli

In my defense I feel that female models should be more of a thing for naval. It gives diversity and allows people who identify/are women to feel included in a star wars setting including in navy since some navy were female!  https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=880222559 
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2517909311&searchtext=+female+
Both of these I think would be ok since it's limited to what we can choose but I would love to see this in the game instead of seeing the same looking naval running around.

• 300 IQ 1
  • Agree 1

I understand that some people on the server would like to play as a female character in the navy, however in my opinion and the vision I have of a clone wars RP I'm not a big fan of the idea of adding these models  especially since the navy in a roleplay context apart from the high ranking officers were all clones (But in general, all of them were men, Had to wait for the empire era before seeing women reaching high ranks ). So except if we include these models for the highest ranking individual in the navy I think it should not be a problem, If it is only to make a small handful of players happy. despite the fact that it is not very accurate

Edited by Laroslav
  • Friendly 1

380?cb=20190621133759
During the Clone Wars,[1] a group of veterans[6] served as officers of the Republic Navy, the naval branch of the newly-established armed forces of the Galactic Republic.[1] As a result of a wartime agreement between Supreme Chancellor Sheev Palpatine and the Jedi Order, Republic officers were assigned to work with the Jedi Generals of the Grand Army of the Republic.[6] They were, in turn assisted by clone navigation officers, in the crewing of Star Destroyers and other Republic vessels.[1] Clones could also serve as Republic officers, either as regular clone trooper officers,[7] also known as a Clone Officer,[8] or clone navigation officers.[9] They were issued blue uniforms[10] whereas non-clone officers wore olive-drab suits.

If we are going by Lore.

Edited by Riseli

The only problems I could see coming up would be the usage of a female model, and the size of the file. And I also think that the first model is a bit low quality, we could try to find a better one or make our own, and the second model is imperial and wouldn't make sense (and is also 200MB). Personally, I don't really care if its added or not, but realistically there would be very few people who use the model.

• Agree 1
6 hours ago, Laroslav said:

I understand that some people on the server would like to play as a female character in the navy, however in my opinion and the vision I have of a clone wars RP I'm not a big fan of the idea of adding these models  especially since the navy in a roleplay context apart from the high ranking officers were all clones (But in general, all of them were men, Had to wait for the empire era before seeing women reaching high ranks ). So except if we include these models for the highest ranking individual in the navy I think it should not be a problem, If it is only to make a small handful of players happy. despite the fact that it is not very accurate

lore wise all clones were men, yet I see clones on the server who are women?

I'm making a new suggestion: remove women from the server for lore, would love to see this backed up.

• Spicy 1

Accepted
Added to trello.
[MVG] Female Imperial Navy Officers Playermodels will be added.
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=880222559

Grey Female Model will be added to Republic Navy : Crewman & Republic Navy : Navigations
Green Female Model will be added to Republic Navy : Deck Officer & Republic Navy : Admiral
Black Female Model will be added to Republic Navy : Intel

@Ziggylock & move

Edited by special
  • Like 1
  • Spicy 1
  • Agree 1