DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Holmanders Forumban appeal

• The Garnut
2 minutes ago, PrisonNightmare said:

Sorry man, I thought that was the sole reason you banned him off the forums. That's what I remember anyways, didn't know there was any other reason to his ban,

You're fine, but I would suggest you wait for a follow up response if it's an open forum, rather than writing a definite '+1 it was an excessive punishment' etc.

Like I stated above, a few months back we had a Snapchat group for DarkRP members and staff on which he would bring up the topic of sex/rape, and followed up by pictures of his 'dildo'. I warned him multiple times and went as far as telling him I would be banning him the next time I see it but he never seemed to stop, which resulted in me just leaving the group and uninstalling Snapchat because I wanted no involvement.

• Like 2
  • 300 IQ 2
On 9/16/2018 at 11:20 PM, Garnet said:

This guy interacts with minors in the most inappropriate ways, IE: sending them pictures of his 'dildo collection' over SnapChat, which I have warned him about FAR too many times.

I say keep him gone, I don't want him finding a way to delete the forums...

• Like 1
  • Dumb/Shitpost 1
On 9/17/2018 at 5:20 AM, Garnet said:

Just for the record, this isn't the sole reason behind his ban. This guy interacts with minors in the most inappropriate ways, IE: sending them pictures of his 'dildo collection' over SnapChat, which I have warned him about FAR too many times. Him insulting a kid who had just passed away was just the tip of the iceberg. 

Okay I wasn't gonna comment until I saw this, so let me clearify this.
It was in a Snapchatgroup where even these "Minors" where joking about killing jews, lynching black people, leaking nudes of community members and all kinds of shit and  I sent a picture of a black dildo that I used as a PROP for my costume during a halloween party in 2017 so it has no sexual meaning other than yea, it's a black cock. So I can't really see how that would have "traumatized" them as they probably has seen a few before.

Ánd to my defence if you don't get punished for LEAKING several nude pictures of a community member in the same group with the same "Minors" then I don't think me posting a dildo would much worse than that,

Me myself is 19 and throwing me out as some kind of pedofile triggers me massively as it couldn't be less true, Straight up a big Fing lie and you as an educated man should know what consequences that can come from accusations like that, especially since you can litteraly find this post if someone where to google my last name. 

And the fact that you have "Warned me several times" is because people keep bringing it up as they thought it wa funny or some shit and the picture was sent once, maybe twice and then word got around so no shit people mentions it.

I'm not "Defending" what I did as it was dumb af, I just think your making a massive fuzz about it and indirectly calling me a pedophile is not something I take easily.

Thanks for letting me clarify that bs.

On 9/16/2018 at 8:20 PM, Garnet said:

Just for the record, this isn't the sole reason behind his ban. This guy interacts with minors in the most inappropriate ways, IE: sending them pictures of his 'dildo collection' over SnapChat, which I have warned him about FAR too many times. Him insulting a kid who had just passed away was just the tip of the iceberg. 

Not only that but he has disrespected me in so many ways not only on TeamSpeak but on SnapChat. He constantly harasses me with my sexuality and how 'Woman should not be playing video games' and 'I should be in the kitchen'.

Honestly, I would love this gut to never come back to this community, he is nothing but toxic to not only women but little kids that just wanted to roleplay on the server.

-1 for me.

• Spicy 2
  • Friendly 1
On 9/17/2018 at 5:24 AM, Garnet said:

Like I stated above, a few months back we had a Snapchat group for DarkRP members and staff on which he would bring up the topic of sex/rape, and followed up by pictures of his 'dildo'. I warned him multiple times and went as far as telling him I would be banning him the next time I see it but he never seemed to stop, which resulted in me just leaving the group and uninstalling Snapchat because I wanted no involvement.

Just saw this post aswell.

1. Few months was about a year ago because we were on CS desert with no new map in sight

2. I was never in any staff groups, It was my own group or someone else from gg

3. I highly doubt it would be ME bringing up the topic

4. Picture was sent once or twice and fr, read my other response, I think they've seen worse

So basically it's okay to dox and leak the nudes of a community member in the same group and then nothing happens because it's a "3rd party app" but if someone sends a picture of a plastic dick on the same "3rd party app" it's worth a ban? I don't wanna disrespect you but please fill me in on how that makes sense.

Edited by BadboyChad
22 minutes ago, Jasmin | Garnetgaming.net said:

Not only that but he has disrespected me in so many ways not only on TeamSpeak but on SnapChat. He constantly harasses me with my sexuality and how 'Woman should not be playing video games' and 'I should be in the kitchen'.

Honestly, I would love this gut to never come back to this community, he is nothing but toxic to not only women but little kids that just wanted to roleplay on the server.

-1 for me.

I'm not denying that I've harassed you because I have, openly and alot of people know that already. 

But you should also be open enough to say that those harassments has gone both ways as you've also harassed me multiple times but I don't complain about it.

Dont throw shit on me and then expect me not to throw some back.

(Edit) Also you were in my snapchat group which litteraly was a roastgroup so getting disrespected in there is kinda the point. 

Also I've never said "Girls a shouldn't play videogames" as I encourage women to play more games.

And the "Get back to the kitchen" joke has been around for a while so if a JOKE somehow triggers you then well... yea.

Also harassed you for your sexual orientation? I call everyone a faggot on the internet so you're not a unique case.

And don't pull the "Women and kids" card please, it's overused and invalid.

Edited by BadboyChad
Just now, BadboyChad said:

I'm not denying that I've harassed you because I have, openly and alot of people know that already. 

But you should also be open enough to say that those harassments has gone both ways as you've also harassed me multiple times but I don't complain about it.

Dont throw shit on me and then expect me not to throw some back.

YO HUH!!?!

27 minutes ago, Jasmin | Garnetgaming.net said:

-1 for me.

Well fair point but he’s my nigga 

+1 Hollander can have a second chance so long as the rasist and masoganist comments stop 

• Like 1
  • Dumb/Shitpost 1

Sorry Holmander but you messed with my homegirl in a disrespectful manner. I'd give a +1 to this post but you never tell a girl to "go back to the kitchen". Thats why I gotta -1 my boy. Also if that snapchat stuff is true, you gotta take an L for that one. Maybe if you change I'd give you a fat up vote. But that day is not today. Respect women my homeboy.

Edited by Caboose | moat.gg
im a retard
  • Like 1
  • Dumb/Shitpost 4
On 9/16/2018 at 5:15 PM, Phantom said:

Yo who has seen this dude on and thinks he deserves a second chance?

I personally think his ban should be reduced from perma to one of week or so.

This is because from personaly experience, he has not sounded this regretfull in a long long time. That said though I personally believe his actions should not be forgiven just like that. As per usual he should be kept on a tight hook when it comes to ooc dis, etc.

• Like 2
11 hours ago, Apache said:

he said you where sending pictures of dildos to minors

Take also into consideration that if this is the same group chat I was also part of, there was nudes leaked into it of an ex-community member, and I do distinctly remember some gore shared there too. 

TLDR: compared to other shit posted there a dildo is the least nasty one.

Edited by Upland
  • Like 1