Holmanders Forumban appeal

It’s not letting me edit my post wtf

anyway im going to stay neutral, as I’ve not seen any proof of the things that are being claimed that had happened.

would be a 1+ but the things garnet said sound pretty bad. I’m not biased but I’ve never seen garnet lie either. 

1 minute ago, Upland said:

Take also into consideration that if this is the same group chat I was also part of, there was nudes leaked into it of an ex-community member, and I do distinctly remember some gore shared there too. 

TLDR: compared to other shit posted there a dildo is the least nasty one.

Are you saying that holmander posted the nudes? Or that he only posted the dildo and that the above is 10 times worse?

11 hours ago, Apache said:

Are you saying that holmander posted the nudes? Or that he only posted the dildo and that the above is 10 times worse?

I meant that he posted a pic of a dildo to a group chat where nudes were being leaked

Edited by Upland
  • The Garnut
3 hours ago, BadboyChad said:

It was in a Snapchatgroup where even these "Minors" where joking about killing jews, lynching black people, leaking nudes of community members and all kinds of shit

Already seems like you're not sorry. Are these 'minors' a scapegoat for your wrongdoings? we're talking about YOU- not THEM.

I sent a picture of a black dildo that I used as a PROP for my costume during a halloween party in 2017 so it has no sexual meaning other than yea, it's a black cock. So I can't really see how that would have "traumatized" them as they probably has seen a few before.

Again, everybody else in that group WERE children, I know for a fact there was somebody in there as young as 13 and 14.  You are 19.

Ánd to my defence if you don't get punished for LEAKING several nude pictures of a community member in the same group with the same "Minors" then I don't think me posting a dildo would much worse than that,

Your second scapegoat, we are talking about YOU not THEM. Besides the fact that 'leaking' is the spread of private/secret information, the girl whos nudes were 'LEAKED' got banned HERSELF for sending them around to others. But that is completely besides the point.

Me myself is 19 and throwing me out as some kind of pedofile triggers me massively as it couldn't be less true, Straight up a big Fing lie and you as an educated man should know what consequences that can come from accusations like that

Yes, i'm an educated man, and I know that living in virtually any part of the word, and knowingly sending a minor a picture of a sexual object WOULD be looked down upon.

And the fact that you have "Warned me several times" is because people keep bringing it up as they thought it wa funny or some shit and the picture was sent once, maybe twice and then word got around so no shit people mentions it.

No, it was actually YOU who kept bringing it up, and I do not understand at all why you would be lying about that. Yes I can be forgetful, but if I have my eyes on somebody, you bet your ass I will watch out for them.

You have talked about it in Snapchat much more than once, you have brought up your 'dildo collection' in Teamspeak and your collections' origin story on multiple occasions with people on Teamspeak, you had set your cover photo to a picture of your dildo before. There's probably a ton more times where you have done/said questionable things,  but it has been a long while.

I'm not "Defending" what I did as it was dumb af, I just think your making a massive fuzz about it and indirectly calling me a pedophile is not something I take easily.

If you left your post at that, without later posting

People just enjoy making a firecracker sound like a nuke at this point. This will probably turn in to a witchhunt either way.

I would have unbanned you, but based off of that comment I personally don't believe you're apologetic for what you did, but rather full of yourself still, thinking you are right to do what you did.

• Dumb/Shitpost 1
  • Winner 2