In-game name: Delta-38 Boss

SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:1:204514419

Warns: 0

Timezone: EST

Playtime?: 552:06:12

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES]

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES]

Referral(s): Special

Past experiences as a Game Master: MRP Gamemaster Garnetgaming / CvR Gamemaster DEFN.

Why should we choose you over other applicants? 

I think I'm pretty active and have enough responsibility right now that would make me a good asset for the Gamemaster team. I was a little hesitant before applying but I think I have skills like creativity and a lot of familiarity with Clone Wars RP, which gives me a lot of ideas and plans that I think could be done on the server, for the players, whether it's events, trainings or just passive action. I have a positive and serious attitude and I always show a lot of motivation when it comes to getting involved in something. I rely a lot on the RP aspect and it's something I would like to be able to apply more on the server especially for a Clone Wars RP, because I always think that Roleplay should always be carefully crafted and not just thrown around. I'm also a simple person, I know how to take criticism and improve myself to do better rather than argue about what is already done.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server?  Never.

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: I think I can put in 3-4 hours a day or more If I don't have anything planned.

In your own words, what  are the responsibilities of a Gamemaster?: 

A Gamemaster purpose is to animate the server with either events or passive actions in order to make the players interact in RP Scenario, or to entertain by being creative and occupy them when there is nothing to do like trainings or mini-games. A Gamemaster has to be able to work independently and others aswell as being creative when it comes to making events, and his work represents not only him but also his team and their reputation on the server.

Describe how you would contribute to RP as a part of the Gamemaster team:

I would contribute to RP by planning events with a specific timeline or with actions that need to be done rather than just setting a single goal and throwing players in it. Being creative I think I could create events that would stand out with a lot of interaction with players instead of just relaying to PVP. Then other than the events, being a GM could also help me to contribute more to the passive RP side with regiments by proposing advanced trainings or small missions on-world.

Explain your single most creative idea for contributing to the RP environment of the server:

I've been thinking about some pretty classic stuff, but producing a campaign with different chapters that would happen both on-world and off-world, twice a week and therefore last a certain period of time. If it's something recurrent the players will be used to it and will take part accordingly.

Please list and explain 5 unique event ideas of any scale: [Be sure to include any additional context that may be necessary to your explanation]

-Sabotage: After capturing a group of maintenance droids during a recent victory against the republic in the Malastor system, the CIS is now setting up a sabotage operation against a Republic Venator-class ship by reprogramming its droids and giving them each a specific objective, which was to disrupt the main machinery before taking control of the hyperspace system and forcing the Venator to travel to a reclusive planet in the outer rim under CIS control. Arriving on the planet, the Venator is quickly targeted by an CIS fleet, the communication systems are no longer functioning, and the 34th Battlegroup has no choice but to evacuate with their men and land on the hostile planet aboard LAATs. Upon arriving on the planet, the clones will need to establish a FOB and search for a communications station in order to alert the republic and receive reinforcements for extraction.

-Death Watch: On a normal day on Annaxes, the Varada Clan communicates with the Republic , informing them that a large contingent of unidentified people have landed on the planet aboard Mandalorian ships. As the Republic sends their troops to patrol the area, a group of Mandalorians launchs an invasion on the Republic base with a familiar-looking Sith with them. As the battle rages on, the Death Watch manages to capture the Admiral on base and wishes to negotiate in exchange for a military project being developed on Annaxes by scientific engineers who delivered the project before the attack. The clones in charge of the negotiation will have to make the right choice during the negotiations led by the Sith who, in view of his unmatched power, can hardly be tricked. [Players are free to decide how to proceed].If negotiations fails: The Admiral will be captured and sent to another planet, which the Republic will take time to track. If the negotiations are successful, the Admiral will be safe, but the project will be in the hands of the Death Watch.

-Counter-Attack on Rishimoon: A holocom signal is sent to Annaxes from the Rishimoon Lunar Base, a Lieutenant in charge of operations informs the 34th Battlegroup that the CIS has invaded the facility, the Jedi present have suffered heavy casualties, and several of their Padawans in training have been abducted and disappeared. At the same time, the lieutenant was killed coldly behind his back and without anyone being able to react, General Grievous appeared and shut down communications. The 34th Battlegroup was rushed to Rishimoon to retake the base and find the captured Padawans. On Rishimoon, the CIS had anticipated the arrival of reinforcements and deployed several of their ships to slow them down, forcing the Republic to deploy their pilots to destroy the ships. But something even more problematic is that the CIS is still sending in massive forces, which could mean that an external communications station has been established somewhere on the moon. Finding the Padawans will not be an easy task until the communications center is destroyed.

-Rebellion : The 34th Battlegroup is being sent to Alderaan to support the re-establishment of a social order. In the last few days, protests and riots have been taking place as a result of the Senate's decision to ban trades in goods  from the Outer Rim and especially the hutt controlled area in order to decrease the funding of criminal organizations on the planet. This created a huge impact on the local market, the population does not approve of this decision and many are now victims of forced taxation and violence from small criminal groups. As the 34th Battlegroup arrived to keep the peace, the Senate decided to meet on Alderaan to review their decision, but as the Senate began negotiations between the parties, an explosion occurred in the council chamber that left many injured. The 34th Battlegroup was called in to investigate the explosion , but during their search they never thought a rebellion was forming against them.

-Unknown Infection: A mysterious person arrives on Annaxes and introduces himself as a general technician sent from Coruscant to inspect the infrastructure of the Annaxes base. He has valid credentials that match his identity. After the inspection, he leaves the base, but after his visit, strange spores appear all over the base before releasing creatures with a toxic and infectious venom. While the base is busy dealing with the problem, an infection develops among the clones, the clones become violent and exhibit delirium. The base is quickly put under lockdown to treat the infection, and while the chaos continues, other reports from villages around the planet indicate the presence of similar spores. The 34th Battelgroup is tasked with eradicating the virus and finding its source.

• Like 1

+1

Dude was already accepted for staff but got really unlucky and assumed that he had gotten removed when his VIP ran out... Would make a great GM, best of luck bud!

Edited by acer

+1

Laroslav was already accepted into the staff team before, and only lost his rank to his VIP being renewed. Considering he was never formally taken off the staff team, and especially not for anything that would result in a demotion, I think this is fairly easy to see him coming back.

He’s a mature player, holds himself well and shows good leadership while on, and he’s been around for a while in our server to see enough events run. The written events are good ideas, hope to see how you play them out!