Make Shed available to base in.

DugTheDark

Description: Allow players to base in the Shed on the island behind the beach building.

Reasoning: It would be a very nice place to base in, beneficial to people who want to simply base in peace and wait on their printers. I had based there before I was informed I couldn't, and was having a swell time. It is in no way harmful to anyone and is only an extra place to base. The reason I was told I couldn't base in it was because of the lacking door function. I am hoping for an exception to be made as was done with the cave and waterfall. It only makes sense that you could base there and I would love to back to it to base peacefully.

Additional Info:

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett

Edited by DugTheDark
  • Like 2
  • Agree 1

There are quite a few buildings to choose from when building a base so adding this to the rules likely wouldn't be a priority of the server, granted there isn't much work to doing such, and so I'd say no reason to not have this as an exception. Over the past year I've seen a few individuals build here, most of which being new players looking for a place to hide their printers and a few taking this place as a challenge to build on.

+1

Edited by FlameSoul

+1

Only noobs base here anyways and it's never really a problem. One explosion blows up the whole base, making it the worst base on the map, but if people want to base here I don't see why not. Would make a great little gunshop hut or something too.

• 2 weeks later...

Denied

Unfortunately this cannot be done without actually fully editing the map, which would mean everyone would need to download an entirely new map for a single change (adding a functioning door to this building) which is not worth the effort or time to accomplish.

Thank you for suggesting this though!