Time zone: UTC
Playtime?: P283 FSGN 2AC WO 2044 BillBob:364 hours:
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: Yes:
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: Yes:
Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] Dizz:
Past experiences as a Game Master: None:

Ban history on other servers:  I have never been banned on any server :

How much time can I give to the server: I have lots of free time:

I am active, I’m part of the community, I have ideas on how to fix problems I see, and I want to fix them; I want to see the community grow and prosper. I also want to be more active with the community and help with the events and tryouts, I want to be helping all the other GMs with the tiny things and big things like an event I want to help the GMs.

What I think the responsibilities of a Gamemaster are to run events, help with training and be role models,  give people something to do when nothing is going on and help keep people engaged with the server, and to help fellow GMs.

Explaining how I would help RP: helping ECs, bring in EC's to be able to spread the work amongst more people to make it feel more engaging (EC's get to have fun too ).

My most creative idea to help the server: doing minor on world late-night events so people can do stuff when usually nothing is happening and do minor CG events because they don't usually get to do RP stuff.

event 1 under siege 

We find senator  Zorin Krasul being chased down by the CIS, and we need to get him back to Coruscant, but on the way to Coruscant we are intercepted by a CIS fleet and we are outnumbered so we are forced to  retreat to (the planet with the big fort)but some of our LAATs were damaged in the retreat, and when we get there we do some scouting missions then we find out this planet is CIS controlled, we set up some FOBs and we attack some local CIS FOBs then we have a big battle and take the fort and then post up in the fort and set up defenses and start fixing the LAATs then we are attacked from outside and drop pods in specific spots (and have some CIS bomber ECs to do bombing runs) and droids firing Artillery, then we move to the protect the LAATs, and we hopefully win the siege and retreat to Coruscant. THE END

event 2 zombies in the ranks

We find out about a CIS Base at Zeta then we attack the base, but in the middle of the attack, we get hit with some sort of gas. We take Zeta and then go back to base. Someone will be sick, so we enact a quarantine order but it fails, then zombies start running around the base and we start losing so We have to escape to Aurek, but we need to find the survivors first, and (we spawn juggernauts in all major hallways and MHB and the room before MHB) When we get to Aurek, we are attacked by the CIS. Then we do medical check-ups/RP, then push to the main base and take it back and clear out all the zombies, but there are way more than before, and any way they go they are surrounded on all sides, but we start research on the cure, and when medical is done with the cure we send it out. THE END.

event 3 for Naboo   

we go to Naboo to protect senator Amidala because she is needed for her senate debates, but there is an impending CIS attack on Naboo with an elite CIS army with more AATs and more super battle droids, and a sith lord is coming with, but we have to break a CIS blockade where we set the ship with explosives and blow it to smithereens we land and prepare a base and defenses and then the first wave of CIS appears just some b1 battle droids the second wave appears and it has an AAT and some B2s and a lot of B1s third wave arrives and it has 2 AATs, and the sith lord appears and challenges a lore Jedi(probably going to be kit fisto), and they have a big duel then we leave Naboo and go back to annexes and.  THE END.

event 4, the general 

some allies bring a prisoner of war. A CIS general CG interrogates him for information regarding fleet whereabouts, and we find out about a CIS fleet at Hoth, but before we can get there, the CIS launch an attack on Anaxes to get him back. We defend and push them out of Anaxes, then we board the LAATs and prepare to fight the CIS fleet in Space. we find the CIS fleet and destroy it by boarding the ship and set the generator to max power, so it blows up. We land on Hoth and set up a FOB and send out scouting missions and find the CIS base and get the ARC-170s and ONE Y wing and assault the base and capture it. Then the CIS launch a counterattack to push us out. We win and scrap and blow up all the CIS equipment and move back to Anaxes.  THE END.

event 5 the unknown enemy

we hear reports of a missing battalion on its way to its battle group. We go and move to the planet when we arrive we set up a FOB then we hear some blaster shots, so we move in to protect and save our fellow clones. When we get there, there is only dead droids, no dead clones. We go back to FOB, and are LAATs are damaged we suspect CIS are behind this, so we go scouting looking for the clones, and we get attacked by bugs, and they charge and charge at us then we kill them, and we move back to FOB to leave because it is too dangerous, but we need to fix the LAATs the LAATs must be protected and the bugs start attacking the base, and we need to hold until the LAAT are fixed we fix the LAATs and retreat and send a message to the republic saying the planet is dangerous.  THE END.

Edited by dunceduck
  • Agree 1

Even though I agree with verbal on the grammar and not using the full gm application I think your application is fine. You have some strong points in there and I was able to follow it myself. I think I can say +1 but try to edit it a bit to make it look like the format a little more for others!

• Like 1

+1

Regardless of application worries, I have spoken  to BillyBob on numerous occasions and he seems to be a great fit. As long as he can be trained properly and understand how to GM, I see no issue with him becoming a GM. Best of luck!

Edited by acer
  • Like 1

+1 You are Really Active and I have seen your activity today and I realise that you are professional when needed to be but can have a joke and a laugh

Edited by Twix
  • Like 1

+1

BillyBob has shown his heavy interest and helpfulness towards the GM team, if anything he could improve on his behavior a bit more. Other than that, he’d make a great fit for our team.

• Like 1

+1
BillyBob is a great fit for the GM team. He is very respectful to all players and treats everyone how he wants to be treated. I can definitely spot a couple errors on the application but from my point of view, I personally think he would be a great help to the GM team. Hope to see you soon!