Can i make a report on the forums if there is no staff on?

Rimuru

• Forums Moderator

As Danny said, you can submit a report through the forums by posting in the "Reports and Appeals" section (at least for DarkRP) which can be found here:
https://garnetgaming.net/forums/index.php?/forum/18-reports-and-appeals/

Just make sure to check the rules for the Reports and Appeals section, and follow the post format. While it's always best to make a report in-game where possible so that the staff have access to the logs surrounding the issue, of course if that's not possible, make sure to gather evidence yourself to support your submission as the logs would have almost certainly have reset in that time. Evidence such as video footage for example is a good way of achieving this as it will give the staff the best overview of the situation, but screenshots can also work in some cases too depending on the circumstances.

I hope this helps 🙂

3 hours ago, ChrisRid said:

As Danny said, you can submit a report through the forums by posting in the "Reports and Appeals" section (at least for DarkRP) which can be found here:
https://garnetgaming.net/forums/index.php?/forum/18-reports-and-appeals/

Just make sure to check the rules for the Reports and Appeals section, and follow the post format. While it's always best to make a report in-game where possible so that the staff have access to the logs surrounding the issue, of course if that's not possible, make sure to gather evidence yourself to support your submission as the logs would have almost certainly have reset in that time. Evidence such as video footage for example is a good way of achieving this as it will give the staff the best overview of the situation, but screenshots can also work in some cases too depending on the circumstances.

I hope this helps 🙂

Thank you. now i can report people who break the rules.

10 hours ago, Danny_The_Dog said:

Depends on the game/server. I know for DarkRP at least if there is no staff on you have the bring evidence to the table because logs will be way past cleared. Hope this helps.

Archived