-MICROWAVE - MODERATOR APPLICATION

MIKROWAEV

Honestly +1

Awesome Paragraphs for a 13 year old.

Who gives a fuck about hours anyways.

You seem like a great fit 

Very Professional

Hope to see you on staff team! 

(one thing though is you should be able to record. OBS, Shadowplay, Medal. There's a lot of clipping free software's out there)

if you need help with that add me on discord (NotEmOh#8287)

Edited by TheBigMike
edit
  • DarkRP Administration Team

+1

I love that you have emphasised helping others, this is exactly what kept me on the server and the reason I also applied for staff. It's a great feeling knowing that you have made some kind of difference to someone's experience by guiding them in their journey, just as others have guided us when we were new.

While I haven't seen you around on the server before that's not necessarily a bad thing as you may have formed friendships and started basing etc. I remember when I first got staff last year I mostly based and kept myself out of trouble, so not a lot of people knew me back then. 

Having staff from different time zones is always handy because like you say, there are times when the population is lower and less staff are available to deal with sits. 

And I'm intrigued to see the boats that you build too! Perhaps make a post in the creative section sometime?

Overall, you seem decent and have good values. While I haven't met you before, you have the qualities that could make you a great member of the team. Best of luck 🙂

• Like 1
  • Winner 1

Good, that you know how to use recording software and maybe seen a little more in the server before apply other then that

+1

after a responds below, going to change my response to -1

1 hour ago, ShankNinja said:

I'm going to have to say -1 for now.

Based on your experience as cop this morning: stabbing my alt and then coming back after you died to self-defense to arrest me (during the NLR timer), I don't feel you have a firm enough grasp on the rules at this time. I will say that being a staff requires you to know all of the rules at least to a reasonable extent, so I suggest you spend more time reading the rules as if you take a test and don't know them you'll not pass and need to reapply anyways.

Edited by Hendersonyt

Based on your experience as cop this morning: stabbing my alt and then coming back after you died to self-defense to arrest me (during the NLR timer), I don't feel you have a firm enough grasp on the rules at this time. I will say that being a staff requires you to know all of the rules at least to a reasonable extent, so I suggest you spend more time reading the rules as if you take a test and don't know them you'll not pass and need to reapply anyways.

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, ShankNinja said:

Can confirm this