In-game name: Wall E
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): JacobOwnzYou
Warns: 1
Timezone: EST
Playtime?: 156:31:19
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] Yes
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] Yes
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] None
    Past experiences as staff: [Optional] I was a admin on a server for like a year or two
    Why should we choose you over other applicants?  I have so experience with being a mod. I enjoy the game and trynna help people when they need it. I help out new players all the time but not being a mod I can’t help out to much. If I was to become a mod I could really help and not even with just the new players. Plus I’m like way funnier than all the other applicants haha. But I like to help, wanna give back a bit to the game, and the people. 
    Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details. Yes, when I get bored I hop on servers I’ll never play and mess around and if I get ban, I get banned.
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: Nope
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: I’m more active at night, so a few hours every other day
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? I mean I have a life, I read, go to the gym, twitch stream.
Did you read the staff rules?: Yes

• Disagree 1
30 minutes ago, WallE said:

SteamID (https://steamid.io/): JacobOwnzYou

Didn't provide real steam id, is this just your steam name?

I have so experience with being a mod. I enjoy the game and trynna help people when they need it. I help out new players all the time but not being a mod I can’t help out to much. If I was to become a mod I could really help and not even with just the new players.

What? " i have so experience being mod"  this also proves you didn't read the requirements or the rules of applying found here⬇

Plus I’m like way funnier than all the other applicants haha. But I like to help, wanna give back a bit to the game, and the people. 

^filler^ doesn't prove why or how you can benefit the team.

Yes, when I get bored I hop on servers I’ll never play and mess around and if I get ban, I get banned.

So you will minge on different servers while being a staff on a Garnet, there for ruining the rep for said staff team?

no you didn't, read them again more carefully.

*EDIT*

May this be your steam profile/acc @WallE

https://steamcommunity.com/id/JacobOwnzyou/

Over all this seems rushed or you put little effort in this application if you change this i will +1 it but for now as it stands i al giving you a          -1

Edited by Candy_
  • Forums Moderator
29 minutes ago, WallE said:

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details. Yes, when I get bored I hop on servers I’ll never play and mess around and if I get ban, I get banned.

The most concerning thing is the fact you're openly admitting to minging on other servers. Imagine how bad it would look for a new player to join Garnet and then recognise you from MRDMing on another server and now working on Garnet as staff? It makes the rest of us look bad. 

Also you didn't read the staff rules.

• Agree 1
2 hours ago, WallE said:

es, when I get bored I hop on servers I’ll never play and mess around and if I get ban, I get banned.

This alone makes it an automatic -1. Our staff are role models. We fully expect them represent garnet and the ideals of the team. If I were to hop on a rival server and act out that is a horrible look for garnet

• Agree 1
2 hours ago, Candy_ said:

Didn't provide real steam id, is this just your steam name?

What? " i have so experience being mod"  this also proves you didn't read the requirements or the rules of applying found here⬇

^filler^ doesn't prove why or how you can benefit the team.

So you will minge on different servers while being a staff on a Garnet, there for ruining the rep for said staff team?

no you didn't, read them again more carefully.

*EDIT*

May this be your steam profile/acc @WallE

https://steamcommunity.com/id/JacobOwnzyou/

Over all this seems rushed or you put little effort in this application if you change this i will +1 it but for now as it stands i al giving you a          -1

aint no way we got some phony trying to copy MY staff app nit picking shit smhh go back to grinding printers

2 hours ago, WallE said:

I have so experience with being a mod.

Right so to start off grammatical errors here 

2 hours ago, WallE said:

. Plus I’m like way funnier than all the other applicants haha.

Just useless information 

2 hours ago, WallE said:

you should re-read them again

Overall for your grammatical errors I suggest using 3rd party software like grammarly or google docs cause they both will point out simple grammatical errors free of charge. Fix these up and beef up your paragraphs and I change my response

-1 for now 

• Friendly 1