In-game name: Toddd
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:0:149432783
Staff members in-game name: Jesus Christmas
Staff members SteamID (/id (name): STEAM_0:0:193778013
Date & Time of incident:
13/04/22 12:00
Timezone: GMT+1
Warn Reason: RDM
What happened? (include any proof): So i was walking towards the beach which my base location is near as i walk i see a shark in my base so i shoot him so he cant get inside. As I do this the guy reports me for RDM which i didn't do cause i had a valid KOS and base.

During the sit from my last time i killed player "Swells" he counts this as a second offence so he Jails AND warn's me 
Why should your warn be removed?: My warn should be removed because I did not break any rules

• Disagree 1

No evidence was provided by Toddd that AK was inside of his base. Felt like I was being lied to the moment he started continuously saying "he was in my base" with such a monotone demeanor. Logs in video show no adverts of raid or mug or counter from AK so I felt it was safe to say it was an RDM by Toddd.

(Apologies in advance for rendering issues in video at a certain point I don't have lots of experience with Vegas Pro.)

• Cringe 1

@JuicePouch You said in the video that you had proof that he wasnt inside of toddds base, could you please send me that video?

6 hours ago, JuicePouch said:

No evidence was provided by Toddd that AK was inside of his base.

The reportee doesnt have to give you evidence unless its a warrant

Felt like I was being lied to the moment

You cant go off of your gut feeling, only by using proof.

Logs in video show no adverts of raid or mug or counter from AK so I felt it was safe to say it was an RDM by Toddd.

People sometimes just walk into peoples bases, this sit you would need video evidence.

If you have the video of toddd rdming this guy please send this to me, otherwise this report is getting accepted

• Agree 1