Jaecob's Staff Application

Towelieee

In-game name: 055th 1stSQ SSGT Towelie
Age [minimum 15 y/o]: 17
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): Steam ID: 76561199070996959
Warns: 1 (Fail RP: Crouch Jumping)
Timezone: EST
Playtime?
 [minimum 100 hours, use /playtime in-game]: 055th SGT Towelie has played for 102:28:56.
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: 
YES
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: YES
Referral(s): None, I am doing this at my own leisure.
Past experiences as staff: No past experience, hoping this server can establish that.
How do you plan on benefiting our server? 

There are many ways to help the Garnet Gaming MRP Server. I am looking to fix some problems and overall help build the community better. This including another staff member that can make quick responses to reports and also adds another staff member that is more active on the Taliban side.

I am always active on the MRP server. When I’m active I will make sure to deliver the quickest responses while being on. These responses will not only resolve the issues that was reported, but I will also mentor/teach the person that got reported. This delivering a better outcome on both sides of the report. I can also be a mentor towards the young lower enlisted and maybe even some higher enlisted. I love talking with the community in game and in discord, and I will be more than happy to mentor these inexperienced players into active partakers.

The Taliban community is slowly but surely gaining more and more players. This resulting in a higher RDM rate. If we add another staff member on the Taliban side, such as me, the response time would be quicker and if I was around I’d know the story more. Not only are most Taliban staff inactive (unless they are officers leading SOCs). But if staff ever get on, they usually will go into the US side. This making new CSCs and PVTs thinking they can get away with whatever they want. Adding myself into the mix, the lower ranks will see some authority on the Taliban and will rethink their actions. The Taliban is known for all the RDM that happens during war and peacetime. I’m simply here to prevent that.

I believe, even though with low experience, that I can help reform and make the Garnet Gaming MRP server a better place. I am simply wanting to make this server a more chill and active environment that looks to help lower enlisted. This includes a staff member that can make quick responses and overall mentor the lower enlisted on what and what not to do and also a more active player that can teach the ropes of the server. Also with making me staff, there will be another Taliban staff member. This making the RDM rates lower and overall improving the experience of joining the Taliban, which most of us want to happen. But then again, that's just a theory. A Taliban theory.

Have you ever been banned or punished on GG MRP? If so, Include details: I have never been banned or kicked from server.
Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: No previous applications.
How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: Weekdays 3-5 hours and Weekends 5-7 hours.

Edited by Jaecob
Name change. (Got promoted and put in 1st Squad for 055th)
  • Disagree 1