DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Suggestion... digestion!

Brinebot

Description: I think the server should have a hunger bar. The direct consumption of food would be required to replenish said hunger bar. (I definitely think the hunger bar should last quite a while it would be really annoying to have to eat every 5 minutes) 

Reasoning: what is the point of a chef role if there's no direct necessity to eat.

Additional Information: I know you people probably don't agree with this one but just think of the cool restaurant builds and food market that will flourish given the new demand for food.
Edited by Brinebot
  • Like 1
  • 300 IQ 1
2 hours ago, Brinebot said:
Description: I think the server should have a hunger bar. The direct consumption of food would be required to replenish said hunger bar. (I definitely think the hunger bar should last quite a while it would be really annoying to have to eat every 5 minutes) 

Reasoning: what is the point of a chef role if there's no direct necessity to eat.

Additional Information: I know you people probably don't agree with this one but just think of the cool restaurant builds and food market that will flourish given the new demand for food.

Its a roleplay server at the end of the day, just pretend you're hungry. There isn't always a chef on. I don't want to be constantly starving to death in my base. -1

• Like 1
  • Dumb/Shitpost 1
3 hours ago, Iron_Fetus33 said:

Its a roleplay server at the end of the day, just pretend you're hungry. There isn't always a chef on. I don't want to be constantly starving to death in my base. -1

there would be an option for anyone to spawn food when there's no chef available 

• DarkRP Administration Team

I suggested (when the chef was added) that food should give some kind of temporary perk, for example, eating a burger gives you the “Fatty-boom-boom-bullet-sponge” perk, which decreases your walking / running speed significantly but adds extra health. I don’t think a hunger bar would be good though, especially if I die from starvation while taking sits lol 

Also, if you had to leave your base to get food, a raider could literally besiege a base, waiting for either the baser to leave or die of starvation in order to raid.

Edited by ChrisRid