DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Sail - GM Application

sail

+ 1 , A God Send Candidate for the Game Master Department.

Me and Sail have spoken on many different occasions, each and every time, it has been nothing less than a positive, new-coming, eye-opening, experience. This man, has not only, done WONDERS to my life, but also many others. In real life, Sail has donated over 10,000 dollars to starving children programs, all across the world. This man, is nothing short of a miracle. In fact, I have had him in my will, to personally take over all of my financial and personal assets. You may say: "Maybe, that isn't the best decision." and my response to you is, you clearly have not spoken to this man. I cannot believe he is not already been instated as an Official Game Master for the Garnet Gaming Network. This man would provide not only a 5+ year rollout of experience, but also a breath of fresh air in the community as a whole. I have grown very close with Sail over the course of many, many, many years, and I have given him explicit permission to marry my future daughter. I want this man, in my family. And honestly, who wouldn't?! Here's a testimony of true faith from a satisfied believer; "I was severely depressed, alone, and cold, but after speaking with Sail for the first time. My entire life changed... for the better. I now see the light at the end of the tunnel. I am now at balance with both the universe and god." - Senior Moderator, Republic Navy LT. Commander, Republic Security Bureau Deputy Director, J. Shroud. If this doesn't speak enough volumes on this mans success in many lives, then you are blindsided to the fact that this man is an angel sent from above! Those who do not follow, the word of Sail, deserve to be smitten by God. Amen