My mod app im being for real this time

Shiesty

In-game name:  Tali 2LT Shiesty

SteamID:  STEAM_0:1:637614046

Warns: 5

Timezone:  EST

Playtime:  183:31:17

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: Yes

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: Yes MEDAL TV and Xbox Dashboard

Referral(s): N/A

Past experiences as staff:  no staff exp for garnet gaming nor gmod

How do you plan on benefiting our server?

I would like to benefit this server by being on when there are no other mods because it seems like when im on like say when the mods are in school or work or even AFK im always on bad timing i guess. But i would like to enforce the rules so everyone can have fun and make it so new players and people new to Military RP have fun and have a great experience. I will admit i did use to minge a little when i was a CSC all the way till i was a SGT. Then i started getting serious and started to change my ways as a player on this server because nobody likes a minge. Everyone is on here for one reason and thats to roleplay as the United States Army or The Afghan Taliban . 
I will take my job serious and what i mean by that is I will treat it like how I would want a mod to treat me. I would ask for both sides of the story: look in logs, ask for clips from both sides and try to work things out. I wont take sides or favor someone just because i like that person more than the other i will stay fair no matter the circumstance. If i see someone MRDM or RDM i will ban them as long as how the admins would like me too and i will follow directions from higher ups. I wont cheat using my power nor have anyone have a disadvantage. and another reason why I would like to be mod is because I really like this server alot and being apart of it was amazing being an officer and all that and being a staff/mod would be the icing on the cake and wont let anyone down. I did terrible on my last mod app 1 1/12- 2 months ago so heres the make up and i hope i gets passed.

From, Shiesty

Discord is TIMEWATERS131#4429 if theres any questions hope everyone has a great day!

Have you ever been banned or punished on GG MRP? only warns due to my minging as a lower enlisted 

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?:  I made one and it was really bad in march

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: 3-6 hours a day 

• Like 3
  • Disagree 2

+1 Great Guy in General

Great Active Officer

Has a Decent Amount of Hours

Brings Major Activity within the Taliban Officer Corps and Enlisted Corps

Edited by Xavier
Changing to Full +1
  • Like 3

Pros

- Extremely Active within Taliban

- Holds Tryouts Hourly

- Looking to Help All Taliban Enlisted

- All Around Good Person

Cons

- Nothing, He is all around a great officer and knows how to control the Taliban.

Overall, Shiesty is a great candidate and responsible for the position he holds. He is extremely active on the Taliban side and keeps enlisted Taliban engaged within the GMOD server. As apart of the community for the Taliban side, I am excited to see Shiesty progress forward. +1

• Dumb/Shitpost 1
  • Agree 1

-1 You know i love you shiesty and you have improved so much from recent times but i just want some more work into you and you will be great. Things i recommend is have a better reputation in the server since the start it was kinda bad but you are fun and help with tali but just put some more time in yourself and you will get my fattest plus one goodluck bro.

• Like 1
  • Agree 2

Hey Shiesty thanks for applying brother. You had a bad start to our server with all the messing around you've done but from then to now it's been major improvement with your behavior. You're a 2LT on Tali and doing much better. Although you've been doing way better and are rising through the ranks I personally would like to see a little bit more time before you take on the responsibility of being staff. Trying to bounce back from a bad reputation is incredibly hard and time consuming. It's the simple things that the lower enlisted watch when it comes to being a higher rank. For example your behavior / using advert to type something that shouldn't be adverted, etc. I think holding off on staff is a good chance for you to fully understand our server rules and continue to help Tali with officer tasks. I have nothing against you, your activity is great and you're always participating with enlisted during peacetime and war. Keep on this path of improvement and ill gladly take you under my wing as staff. Hope you understand, just would simply like for a little bit more time to go by before taking on that responsibility. Always here for any questions or concerns!!

• Friendly 1
  • Agree 3