Two new US and Afghan Elite classes

Horkos

I have an idea of these two jobs being added into the elites if people are interested.
US Elite : CIA Operative
- Costs 45 - 60 USD
- M82 Barett
- AK-74 Modifiable
- Additional tasks: They have a bodygroup of the enemy, which would allow them to infiltrate their base and commit espionage.
Afghan Elite : Russian Intelligence
- Costs 45 - 60 USD
- JNG
- UMP-45
- Additional tasks: They have a bodygroup of the enemy, which would allow them to infiltrate their base and commit espionage.

• Like 1
  • Creative 1

I think the espionage idea is a really good idea, however I don’t think it being behind a paywall is. It should be a specialization people in each T2/T1 fac can earn/tryout for.  It’d add some more RP opportunities which is always a good thing. I think if Garnet & Bizzy can find a suitable way to integrate it, it would be a really fun thing to have on the server.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, PrisonNightmare said:

I think the espionage idea is a really good idea, however I don’t think it being behind a paywall is. It should be a specialization people in each T2/T1 fac can earn/tryout for.  It’d add some more RP opportunities which is always a good thing. I think if Garnet & Bizzy can find a suitable way to integrate it, it would be a really fun thing to have on the server.

Pretty sure it was supposed to be added to t1 factions and it used to be on there but got no idea where it went 

• Haha 1
On 5/9/2022 at 9:16 PM, PrisonNightmare said:

This is currently on the trello! 

Regarding the post, this might be something that garnet can add to the server if it is really worth the work to put into making the class. 

On 5/12/2022 at 1:21 AM, SirSmity said:

This is currently on the trello! 

Regarding the post, this might be something that garnet can add to the server if it is really worth the work to put into making the class. 

I think it would be a fun class, I like the idea of them being more than just an Elite class, the only reason why I said Elite, is because that is the only place I can see it fitting at the moment. But I would love the idea and love the job to be there!

• 3 weeks later...