DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

19D/A Cavalry and Armor Division Tanks/Weaponized Vehicles (Updated Notes!!!)

Desires

+1 as a 19D member, being the armor/scouting division would be good, we would need a balance for the tali though, we cant be the only ones with tanks because that would be too op, I think a rank of SFC/MSG would be needed to tryout for tank. All of this is purely my opinion so take that as you will.

+1 as a person who was first in 19D I remember doing try outs for other factions and even just watching how they work as a team and then 19D catching my eye for what the Calvary is know for and seeing how we work together is just amazing. I feel this would be the same as with Tanks the people in the tanks will have to have some great communication and making some great call outs over radio while radio is calling out to the tank for help. I feel this would be something great for the server to try out.

+1 I think adding in the tanks would definitely benefit the server as well as those that have earned the title of 19D. It gives us a sensible reason to use during war and experience the combat through armour warfare. 

19D have been putting in work for the past few weeks. Most of the people in 19D are active and I think this would be a great addition to the server. +1

11A MAJ Pepa Piglet

Accepted but Denied/Practically impossible to the server at this moment.
Even though this is a thought out idea and might be able to be added in the future, but at the state of the server it wouldn't be a good idea. Maybe something could come out of this be suggestion. I will keep this in my back pocket to possibly get some of it added.

@Luxembourg

Please lock an move to denied.

Edited by SirSmity