DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Versetti LOA

I’m sure as some of you have noticed I have not been super active. I have been recruiting with a company and it has been really stressful. I need to take an LOA to make sure I am gonna be able to do this. I have been really upset about not being able to be active as GG is my favorite thing right now. I want to take an LOA before I get demoted or feel forced to resign before I ruin my reputation. I love everyone here. Just give me a bit to figure this job out. @Phantom @Jackal l GarnetGaming.net

• Sad 1
  • The Garnut

Hey man, I'm sure @Phantom can agree with me on this one, but you are one of the nicest people we currently have in this community, and i'm doubtful you would be demoted this quickly even in that case that you were inactive for a period of time. We need more people like you here to have a peaceful community.

Good luck figuring out your job situation!

• Like 2
7 minutes ago, Garnet said:

Hey man, I'm sure @Phantom can agree with me on this one, but you are one of the nicest people we currently have in this community, and i'm doubtful you would be demoted this quickly even in that case that you were inactive for a period of time. We need more people like you here to have a peaceful community.

Good luck figuring out your job situation!

2 minutes ago, Phantom said:

I'm in the same boat with Garnet. Just give me a rough estimate for how long you need an LOA and we'll go from there. I'm usually flexible with LOA's so don't feel like you can't extend it.

Thank you guys so much for the kind words. It really means a lot. I’m sure in a week I’ll be able to see things from a clearer perspective. So 7 days I think should be plenty and if it’s not I’ll let you know. Once again thank you guys. I hope to be back soon ❤️

• Like 1

Important Information

Terms of Use | Guidelines