Juno/Statiic - SWRP Gamemaster Application (REVISED)

Juno

In-game name: CBM JENG BSM 0009 Juno (also known as: Crimson, Irae and Wrath)

SteamID (https://steamid.io/😞 STEAM_0:0:580959940

Warns: 0

Timezone: EST

Playtime?: 223:17:21

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES]

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES]

Referral(s): Yubi, Komrk

Past experiences as a Game Master: In the Garnet gaming Community, I spent a little over 6 months being a Game Master for Military RP

Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

During my time on Star Wars RP I have seen that some elements of RP are heavily disregarded and ignored, and with some of these RP elements we could have really really good events. I'm willing to put time and effort into making high quality events while also doing events for my battalion. I think that 327th needs to turn a new leaf and I feel that having a GM in the battalion will help it grow.

I also feel that I am qualified with my knowledge of the server and what the playerbase wants in events, I'm willing to listen to the player bases ideas for events and try to execute them with my own twists, And with my knowledge of most of the GM tools it will be easy for me to catch on quickly and learn with ease.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details

I have never been banned or punished. 

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?:

As of my schedule right now, I can only contribute 6 hours in the early morning into early afternoon. But soon I can contribute from whenever I wake up until 9-10 PM

In your own words, what  are the responsibilities of a Gamemaster?:

The responsibilitie of a Gamemaster is to be the bridge between the player base and Gm team in two main ways. Events. And assistance, Gamemasters host events each day, which is what keeps most players to keep coming back to the server. Gamemasters help the server stay alive and populated, so hosting fun and unique events is a requirement. The second way is More assistance, GM’s have very useful tools to help the player base with tryouts/trainings. When doing this it gives the players a bridge to give and have new ideas for the Gamemasters to execute. 

Describe how you would contribute to RP as a part of the Gamemaster team:

I would contribute my knowledge of the playerbase and server to create fun and unique events using RP aspects that aren’t normally touched upon.

Explain your single most creative idea for contributing to the RP environment of the server:

Siege warfare, Siege warfare is something commonly seen in the Clone Wars show, but in the server you don’t commonly see it, so I would build an event based on siegeing a CIS FOB that has new highly unique weaponry. 

Please list and explain 5 unique event ideas of any scale: [Be sure to include any additional context that may be necessary to your explanation]

Operation F.U.P

The republic decide to head to jania to get a change of scenery once they arrive on jania the local populus gather at the gate of the republic base to ask for supplies as in the galaxy above them the CIS have cut off all supplies the republic are getting ready to go up and take out this CIS cruiser but it comes down first! They start invading jania, the republic splits up and helps out where needed after a long and gruelling fight they group up ready to siege aurek after a scout saw lots of commando droids heading over there, the republic siege the base during the siege a ship takes off with a tactical droid in it, Republic fighters take off to the sky to disable it so it’ll come down, once the ship is down the republic take off the head to find out that it had a navy hostage they track down the coordinates to the real base to save the naval members life! Its a race against time! They arrive just in time! They take down the droids in the base and save the naval member.

Operation bored

During a base inspection the CIS sneak into NCC and start a hack on the republic database, a troopers returning from patrol see the droids and follow them, Once they see the droid start the hack the droid notices them! The droid then calls for reinforcements, Anaxes base gets invaded, the forces are too much! All troopers evacuate the planet and regroup at jania to plan an invasion back on anaxes, Once they return to Anaxes, they find the base abandoned, Kind of. All the droids are dead when they go inside they find a member of a local militia, they try to capture him, He runs to his ship and takes off and heads to outpost aurek the republic follows them to aurek and as they arrive, the CIS have started invading aurek, the Republic help the militia defend after the battle the Militia work with the republic, even forming a treaty. 

Operation Gold 

Peaceful anaxes, while all the troopers are just doing trooper things, A droid invasion happens! During this invasion a Clone trooper of the 327th star corps was taken hostage, the CIS get the proper codes to override an IFT-X, During the chaos they take an IFT-X and start firing on the republic, Luckily this was one of the damaged tanks from 327th Fix up collection, so theres a weak spot, the Clone troopers are then informed of this and start firing on the weak spot, destroying the tank, the commando droid piloting it starts to run, The republic catch him and find out that there is a Secret CIS FOB in the river area, the Republic checks it out and finds a tactical droid, they take the head and find out the plan of a much larger invasion coming later…

Operation Stone 

During patrol outside of anaxes base the patrol sees a clone that is very injured, The clone had just escaped from the caves, the patrol calls for help to siege the cave, while in the cave they find multiple more clone hostages, the clones look strange like someones been experimenting on them, Deeper in the cave the clones find a scientist working on a weapon that's powered by modified kyber crystals the scientist used a formula that is highly deadly, and infused it into the kyber crystals, He goes to use the weapon but luckily a clone shot him, he tries to escape but suddenly his ship goes down, an EMP was planted on it! The republic captures the scientist and the jedi take the kyber weapons to their vault.

Operation Storm

The republic receive a fake distress call from endor, and they head over there, But while their Ventador is in the atmosphere a new highly destructive weapon hit the ventador, It crashes on the planet surface and all the battalions are forced into running due to ALOT of super battle droids approaching the crash site, all the battalions then regroup with a local militia to help them defeat the battle droids, while assaulting the CIS FOB on the planet they discover the required parts to fix the ventador, enough to get back to anaxes. They also find that the CIS are working on highly destructive weaponry.

Edited by GGStatiic
Revising ! <3
  • Friendly 1
  • Disagree 1

Sup Juno

I see you are an officer of the 327th, and also attempting to revive the 327th.  That alone is a great reason, obviously a GM in 327th could help bring pop into that bat, bla bla bla.  

Overall your application is what concerns me

V

On 5/16/2022 at 2:51 PM, GGStatiic said:

Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

As a 327th officer I feel I am uniquely qualified because I can bring a whole new aspect to events such as Guerilla warfare, Unconventional warfare and Siege warfare, While also bridging the gap between Reviving 327th and putting out high quality events for the playerbase

And for those of you who may know me from Military RP, Some of my events weren’t the best, But after a lot of time I have learned from those mistakes, Both as a GM and a player, I have spent countless hours trying to build a new reputation for myself in SWRP. 

I am also trying to repair 327th because as of recent events, The battalion needs to turn a new leaf, and I feel finally having a GM in the battalion is a good start.

This is something you should of payed more attention to, "Minimum 2 paragraphs" and obviously there are about 3 sentences here.

On 5/16/2022 at 2:51 PM, GGStatiic said:

Operation : Stand your Ground.

The 327th star corps move to setup a temporary FOB at Outpost zeta, Suddenly drop pods start attacking them, 327th calls for reinforcements but finds out reinforcements can’t arrive for 5 minutes so they must hold their ground and protect the outpost at all costs until reinforcements can arrive!

Operation Siege galore.

The 327th go on a patrol, They arrive at farms, The CIS have built a castle like wall and door around farms! The 327th must use their IFT-X to bust down the door and siege the town! While clearing the village they find a drug smuggling operation being run out of that village, They contact CG to investigate the scene.

Operation The Red Letter

During just normal base duties a 327th trooper finds a red glove with the letter H on it, they bring it to their bunks and inspect it, they find it has blood on it they contact CG and 327th, The 327th and CG team up after CG informs 327th of an escaped convict names “Hades” while investigating outside they see a mysterious Ship leave the aux hanger bay, They track the shuttle to Outpost zeta where a Drug cartel has set up operation, they siege the outpost back into the hands of the republic. 

Operation Alpha-Sector-Bravo

A Republic scientist is working on a formula to better enhance clone armor, During a outside stroll to acquire some materials the Scientist is kidnapped, The CIS has captured the scientist and is forcing him to reinforce the battle droid armor, The CIS have left anaxes and have headed to a nearby moon, The republic hop on LAAT’s and head to the moons surface, During the siege the scientist is badly injured medical staff must heal him, while the medics are extracting the scientist a Engineer gets trapped in a room with a highly explosive bomb, the ENG doesn’t have time to hack the door to let an EOD in, so an EOD must communicate with the engineer to diffuse the bomb before it blows up.

Operation Storm

The republic receive a fake distress call from endor, and they head over there, But while their Ventador is in the atmosphere a new highly destructive weapon hit the ventador, It crashes on the planet surface and all the battalions are forced into running due to ALOT of super battle droids approaching the crash site, all the battalions then regroup with a local militia to help them defeat the battle droids, while assaulting the CIS FOB on the planet they discover the required parts to fix the ventador, enough to get back to anaxes. They also find that the CIS are working on highly destructive weaponry.

Your events here seem pretty average, and poorly laid out. 

I do like "Operation Storm" though.

After the re-vise I think you have showed you are able to create solid events and rp scenarios and I believe you would benefit the server by becoming a gamemaster.  Although your application is still kind of small I think you have proved your activity in the server, as well as your creativity.

It's a +1 from me as of now

Edited by Skelteen
  • Agree 1
21 hours ago, dizz said:

You can do domes great things within 327th as an officer but until you put a little more effort into your app it’s gonna be a -1 from me. Just a little lack luster currently.

21 hours ago, Skelteen said:

Sup Juno

I see you are an officer of the 327th, and also attempting to revive the 327th.  That alone is a great reason, obviously a GM in 327th could help bring pop into that bat, bla bla bla.  

Overall your application is what concerns me

V

This is something you should of payed more attention to, "Minimum 2 paragraphs" and obviously there are about 3 sentences here.

Your events here seem pretty average, and poorly laid out. 

I do like "Operation Storm" though.

Overall, It's a -1 from me.

Thank you both for the input! im going to re-work it now! 

Statiic, he can be one of the greatest people you talk to, but other times he can be like me and become toxic. He has good ideas for the server as a GM and he was a ok one on MRP even though he can get a lil outta control he can be cool too. Statiic has shown his dedication to the server and his application after rereading it my answer is now a +1. He is a great officer and a great person if you get to know him. Good luck on your application and good luck as an officer.

Edited by HonestDog

+1

The experiences I have had with you in character as Various EC's, Jedi, and my Clone lives have been pretty Chill and your RP towards all of these characters have been very good. You also seem to know the basics and server rules which is good as well. Not only have you been GM in another Garnet Community but I do have to say the events stated above were decent as well. Some of them could have used a bit more to them but overall I think the Ideas are good. I feel you will be a good addition to our team and hope the best of luck on this app! - Phalanx Knight Mak Rholar