2022-05-16 - 19:33:14

Timezone:

EST

Ban Reason:

NITRP

How long were you banned for?:

4 Days

Proof of Ban:

Disconnect: Banned by Compa Mau AntraX for 4 days. Reason: NITRP | Skill Art | Appeal your ban on GarnetGaming.net.

What happened? (include any proof):

To preface, I do not have proof, but LEAN Actavis Medicine does. I would love if Actavis Medicine would post his recording of the interaction in the comments below or if he shared it with a staff member, I believe that it would help me in my case. At around 7 PM EST, I had finished my base. It was located next to the PD in downtown. My base was a church, with a secret hidden compartment to trap people in. My plan was to trap people, play a little game with them, and then let them go. When Actavis Medicine fell for my trap, he had none of it. He called a raid (which I did not see) and killed me. When I returned to free him from his trap (keep in mind, no idea a raid was called), he killed me once again. It was then I realized that Medicine was raiding, so I stood outside my base, waiting for him to finish. Somehow, Medicine had become entrapped again, so I tried to let him out. Medicine would later use my goodwill as a supposed example of FDA. At some point, he asked me to come inside the base. At this point, I was desperate to get back to my base and for Medicine to finish his raid; it felt like it had been hours. I followed Medicines commands, only to be killed. Medicine would later use my gullibility in a case against me. After the raid was over, Medicine attempted to blackmail me. He used the mistaken NLR and the supposed FDA as a bargaining chip for money or a favor. I declined, and after what felt like hours of teasing and blatant disrespect towards me, I snapped and kill him.

Why should your ban be removed?:

I feel like, besides the RDM, I did nothing wrong. Medicine went out of his way to provoke me. If you watch the video, which I doubt Medicine will be inclined to share, you will see the clear manner in which Medicine is harassing me and teasing me. He intentionally tried to get me to break rules like FDA and NLR. He abused my goodwill and faithfulness to get his own sick kicks. I have around 40 hours on this server, and I don't recall ever having any warns or bans. Why would I all of the sudden decide to have NITRP? Also, despite knowing that Medicine had video evidence, Skill Art never reviewed it before banning me.  

Thank you.  

Yeah so basically I have a few screenshots. But overall I literally asked you if you broke each rule: Being NLR, FDA, and RDM and you literally said yes to each question regarding you breaking those rules. 
You reasonably admitted to the RDM and  FDA. But for the FDA you said you did it, "accidentally". Which doesn't make much sense. And then to follow the first screenshot up. Actavis himself sent me proof in video form of you FDA'ing, MassNLR'ing, and Killing him at the end. Also the fact you said that I didn't check anything before banning you is complete false. I checked logs and saw that you killed him at the end like he said, also showed the NLR from constant damage going back several times. And the FDA was from his original clip of you doing it and you admitting to it after i specifically asked you if you broke each rule.  Also in the video actavis says, "come inside as a joke" to lure him in, which yes it was scummy, but you should have known not to keep coming back. 

IWuPEf7.png

Accepted

@Messenger (STEAM_0:1:83230440) will be unbanned because he was clearly being unnecessarily baited.
@Actavis_Medicine (STEAM_0:0:80230016) will be banned for toxicity/baiting for 1 week.

@Actavis_Medicine if you make a pattern of baiting new players into getting banned, you will be permanently banned from the server.
If you have 250+ hours I'd expect you to be helping out newer players, not bragging about baiting them into a ban.

@DiegoZavier and I talked to @Skill_Art about identifying baiting situations.
No formal punishment for Skill Art is necessary.

• Winner 2
  • Agree 2