SteamID: STEAM_0:1:100415784
Warns:  0
Timezone:  EST
Playtime:  114:44:35
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: Yes I do
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: Yes I do
Referral(s): No one 
Past experiences as staff:  None this would be my first time 
Why should we choose you over other applicants? - I think the main reason is that I am very mature when necessary. I like to make sure that the game is enjoyable for everyone and help those who are confused are in need of assistance without question. I will help with every event to the best of my capability. I am very into the rules and do not tolerate when people break them because it ruins the game for everyone. I would take everyone's issues seriously and try my best to help come to a peaceful resolution in any conflict between players 
Have you ever been banned or punished on any server?: I probably have back when I first played a darkrp server 
Have you made any previous applications, If so when?:  no
How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: every day except for the days I have work and not every time will I have work on these days which are Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday
If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?: Going to the gym and hanging out with friends 
Did you read the staff rules?: I Genos have read the rules    

As previously stated, this is the incorrect format for a GM app.

14 hours ago, Genos said:

Did you read the staff rules?: I Genos have read the rules    

Read them harder, you missed something.

Edited by S0UL

spacer.png

Denied

You did not follow the application fully through. This needs to be followed so that we can see potential in your work for GM and unfortunately I can not see it. In the future try to follow the application and try to post those 5 events next time for some explanation so others can gauge your interest in the team. Until then you may try to apply again in two weeks time so you may have a better understanding on the application.

@Proggy Can lock this application.