DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

why tf was I banned? who knows lmaooo

Jerryry

In-game name: Schizo Jerry
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:0:468297598
Staff members in-game name: fuckin idk man 
Staff members SteamID (https://garnetgaming.net/darkrp/bans) (/id (name): idk who banned me it doesn't say on the bans website
Date & Time of incident: I deadass just found out right now
Timezone: MST
Ban Reason: mrdm+ltap
How long were you banned for?: 3 weeks
Proof of Ban:  I wouldnt be making this for nothing 
What happened? (include any proof):idk just decided to get on but I got banned without a sit nor me being on in general
Why should your ban be removed?: because I wasn't aware that I was being banned which is kinda bullshit that I was banned anyways

• Cringe 2
  • Toxic 2
  • Sad 3

This was the night of 5/23 (or the early morning of 5/24) where I received a report in-game from a worried player who you killed. I brought them to a roof to figure out who killed them (they reported themselves since they were unsure how to go about it) and their response was "Jerry something". I proceeded to check logs and found that you killed not only the reporter, but many other players (9 total) all in the span of one minute. The only instance where you were raiding, was a PD raid that ended nearly 10 minutes before your massacre. You were never damaged first by any of your victims, and you left out of guilt under a minute later. 

This entire ordeal happened in the span of two minutes. That's insane.

Kill logs
spacer.png
Damage logs
spacer.png
Advert logs
spacer.png
Connection logs (you LTAP'd)
spacer.png
Proof that I had an active report on you at the time of ban. The player's username is censored/anonymized by request - more detail below.
spacer.png

You were on the server for awhile, openly harassing me in OOC/Adverts/Local chat for a good 30 minutes solid after a sit placed on you for baiting. This player had been active at the time and noticed your open and clear harassment towards me, and did not want the same targeting to happen to them so they requested to stay anonymous. (They did submit a report in-game using the /report system.)
Here's one of the many screenshots of you openly harassing me in-game. Any player who was on at the time could see this. (yes, I am Tom Brady as per my in-game username)

spacer.png

I'd also like to mention the fact that you have 16 total bans on our server. 10 excluding your accepted ban appeals, and 7 of those in total being for Mass RDM. This is NOT your first rodeo.
spacer.png

Edited by lmay
  • Dumb/Shitpost 6
  • Cringe 1
12 minutes ago, Jerryy said:

im pretty sure they have to report it for it to actually matter??? but im pretty sure none of those ppl actually reported me lmaoooooo

so considering that, they didn't care that I killed them so idk why it matters all together?

Not exactly sure what you're missing, clearly you didn't read the entire thing.

11 hours ago, lmay said:

Proof that I had an active report on you at the time of ban. The player's username is censored/anonymized by request - more detail below.
spacer.png

You were on the server for awhile, openly harassing me in OOC/Adverts/Local chat for a good 30 minutes solid after a sit placed on you for baiting. This player had been active at the time and noticed your open and clear harassment towards me, and did not want the same targeting to happen to them so they requested to stay anonymous. (They did submit a report in-game using the /report system.)

12 minutes ago, Jerryy said:

so considering that, they didn't care that I killed them so idk why it matters all together?

And no, you still need to have an RP reason. There's never an instance where you should have nearly 10 kills in UNDER A MINUTE with no RP scenario on-going. If you're under the impression that Mass RDM is totally okay if no one reports you, it's no wonder you have 7 POs alone for that offense. (excluding this one)

Edited by lmay
  • Agree 2

DENIED

Lmay provided enough evidence to warrant a ban.

You also admitted on your own to killing all these players.

(Consensual RDM is still seen as RDM)

You also just came back from a repeated issue ban for the same thing. 

Your ban will be updated to a 2-month ban. Go play somewhere else

• Spicy 3
  • Sad 2
  • Haha 1
  • Winner 1
  • Agree 1