DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Roy Mustang's Staff Application

Lager

In-game name: 19A 1LT Roy Mustang

Age [minimum 15 y/o]: 21 years-old

SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:1:127388844

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198215043417/

Warns: None. No warnings or bans on the server. 

Timezone: Mountain Standard Time (MST). 

Playtime? [minimum 100 hours, use /playtime in-game]: 304:19:58 hours on MilitaryRP

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: Yes

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: Yes

Referral(s): Bikachu

Past experiences as staff: None. 

How do you plan on benefiting our server? 

I plan to benefit by not only showing support to the server, but to its players who are new. I can keep out the mingy and toxic players that are ruining the experiences of the other players, as well as keeping together the community we all enjoy as part of a Gmod server. I understand its staff responsibilities and its powers to remove any mingy and toxic players that affect the server community, as well as the power to control any problems as it is the responsibility to respond to them immediately. It is of the utmost importance to acknowledge the staff members' wishes and dedication to the server, as well as bringing in more people to give out a much better experience. As a potential staff candidate, I wish to make the server better by also helping out other staff members if needed. But better to let you know, I can be very competitive. I certainly can be an enjoyable person to talk to and helpful when someone requests my assistance. But at times, I am also strict when in serious situations. I am mature to handle my own stress and other issues that may arise whenever it may come. As for managing the players, I try to be entertaining with them as it would be beneficial to know each and every player for their experiences. 

As for benefiting the server and its players in a positive light, I understand that becoming a staff member of the server is a tough role to maintain, but to also provide valuable experience to the new players and the more serious role-players that are on the server. It is for this reason that I wish to provide more support by becoming a staff member so that I can help out players, fix issues of the server, and provide a positive experience to those that are wanting to join the Gmod server community as not by acquaintanceship, but by friendship. I also wish to create a much bigger community for others to join and talk to as it would benefit the server to add in potential leaders, staff members, etc. I want to make sure that the staff members and the server itself is successful in becoming Gmod’s most popular server. I am more than willing to help others; when requested I am willing to provide essential resources to the server and staff members whenever possible.

Have you ever been banned or punished on GG MRP?: No, I have not and will probably never be. 

Have you made any previous applications?: Yes, I submitted two applications for staff. One application (April 3) that I was told of is that I need more hours to reach the minimum requirements to apply for staff. The other application (April 12) that I handed in was too early (I didn’t wait for the two weeks) to be submitted therefore it got denied. 

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: Enough time that I can support the staff members and the players on the server whenever possible. I will try to contribute my time to the server on Gmod and help out the players and staff members. At the moment, I am usually free in the late evenings on weekdays, but mostly free on the weekends any time. By all means, if I do have free time in my personal life, I would most likely go on the RP server and start helping players on the server and making sure that the rules are upheld as they are. I am more than willing to spend my time on Gmod to help out others. If someone needs my assistance, I will respond immediately whenever possible. 

Roy's a super active officer in Army and I've never seen, heard, or personally had any issues with him. Whenever he's on the server he's always helping out somewhere, whether it's through tryouts, war leads, peacetime events, answering lower enlisted questions and making sure players are being trained. He seems to fulfill the officer role well, and I think giving him a shot at being staff is fair. Good luck brotha!

+1