SteamID (STEAM_0:0:439608697😞

Warns: 2 times both of them was wean i was a CG i i do think i have change

Timezone:PST

Playtime?:230 hours

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [NO i have a microphone]

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[NO]

Referral(s): [no did just myself still]

Past experiences as a Game Master: [i have no past experiences as a GM]

Why should we choose you over other applicants? [because this is my second time doing this and i want to be a GM. You people are very cool like the owner and the staff team and I want to join you. And I want to help with events as well. And i do not want to give up either i will keep on trying to join to join the GM, no matter the day time or even whatever is happening in game or IRL i will keep on trying no matter what will happen this is why i think you should choose me over other applicants]

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details. so for the banned yes yes i have one time tho witch we a pban because i understated 84 ppl out of jail of a cop on a different server and i feel bad for doing all of that and i want to change and i was young and stuped at the time as well and i regret it a lot.

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?:Maybe like 4 to 6 hours a day or longer depending how i am feeling

In your own words, what  are the responsibilities of a Gamemaster?: they have a lot of respectability and have a lot of stress on them but they have to follow the rules of staff and server just like everyone else except the staff rules that is say i am a CG and i understand what they might have go throw the GM have one chance or they will mess up on the event and stuff like that

Describe how you would contribute to RP as a part of the Gamemaster team:idk what i can bring to the team but all i can say is that i can make people happy and calm down if they want to  but i love seeing people happy and i love to help as well so there is that as well

Explain your single most creative idea for contributing to the RP environment of the server: there is a rogue CT or Jedi that has become mad and made a virus that turns the clone troopers into people that are on fire and go and try to infer others to become on fire as well and then the navy have to boom the base to get rid of the virus.

Please list and explain 5 unique event ideas of any scale:

The missing Part 1

This is where the SOB and the Navy goes missing on totuween and we have to find them but they were kidnap by CIS and now we have to find them and try to stop them from blowing up all bases in the galixey but we have to find them and they are on nuben the ice plante and thay are deep in to the cave and are hideing from the glat forse but we were clost to get them but the escape at the last secend and got to a different plant.

The virus part 1

There is a rogue CT or Jedi that has become mad and made a virus that turns the clone troopers into people that are on fire and go and try to infer others to become on fire as well and then the navy have to boom the base to get rid of the virus and then were further experited on them to make it even worse than before and how it is like it is with the same look and effect as the old one. 

The betrayed

It is wean the jedi take the NCC with everyone in it as a hostage not even the 104th cold not hel pnut the CG help and stop the JEDI for doing what they want to do the everyone in NCC but the jedi all they want is just some days of wean that are in charge of the base and all and what to have fun as well.

The beginning

It is the beginning for the greater force to rise up against the navy and jedi but not everyone is with them they want everyone with them so they can be the one controlling the place it all started with the 212th and the 501st there CO’s and XO’s and they got their butalin to get in it and got others CO’s and XO’s as well and they got CG with them. 

The war

The war has every butalin trying to kill each other with the navy trying to stop them but the jedi is stopping the navy so now it has to becume the CO’s have to sale them out and get better with the others butalin so that they can go back to normal so that they can be happy with themselves. 

I don't really know you, so I can't say much about your activity and behavior, but this is probably due to the fact that you are a fairly new player. 
The application itself is not very complete and not very detailed, it lacks motivation and  its not really neat.

As for your event ideas, well  in my opinion it's far from GM level, very little detailed and not representative of the kind of event we want on a Clone Wars RP (At least it's a bit too simple and childish - If it were up to me, I'd consider it borderline trolling)

I hate to put this, as I feel like you really want to take more of a role in helping the server. However, as others have said I’m not sure you’re quite ready yet. Maybe time can change this but at the moment I don’t know about you being GM with how many perms a GM has.

In my honest opinion and with the past experiences I have had with you inside of the server, I do not think you are ready yet. When you went on to try out for ARC one of the main questions during the tryout is "What would you do when Mace and a Sith assassin were fighting." , You said you would kill the Sith Assassin which is not at all what you would do. At 200+ hours in the server you should know about the Silver Rule by now. Good luck with your app and I hope you take this as a learning experience.

spacer.png

Denied

You may try again in a month when you have some more time and have more interaction with the community. You should be able to develop good relations and show that you are capable for the position you have applied for. Try to think of some events with more in depth pathing's/ideas and try your best at changing your image with others!

@Proggy @Remake Can lock this application.