DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Spetsnaz GRU Meeting 9/15/18

250px-Spetsnaz_emblem.svg.png

Spetsnaz GRU Meeting 9/15/18

This meeting will discuss the many changes to GRU, what my goal in GRU is, answering questions from any of you, taking suggestions, and a few other things such as rank permissions, and what happens when a 2GA passes tryouts, etc.

Replies to this thread should only state reasons for potentially, or fully, not being able to show up to this meeting. If you know that you will be able to attend the meeting without a doubt, give the thread a like so the thread isn't flooded with useless replies, and I can see who will attend easily.

The meeting will take place at 7:00 PM EST.

SSO Operatives and Vega are invited, and I hope all can attend, but it is not required. Reserved GRU are also invited, but not required.

GRU required to attend: @Maverick @Acid Drop @Mun | Nicky Lee @Duel @Jngley @Dillan @Fupert

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Yazmo ☣ said:

I will not be able to attend, I have an interview tomorrow night (thank fucking god I'm tired of being broke)! So if Catfisher or someone could record and upload it to sound cloud, that would be more than appreciated

I can record this and upload it to YouTube if you would like, I just dont have sound cloud. Ket me know if this won't work for you.