Im only asking to be a staff for good

Hello there dear person.

Im here to talk about what happens when all of the admins leave the servers and why i need to be a staff so i can take place when there is no staff/admins around.

you see i was playing on garnet DarkRP server with my friend thary and lets say all of the admins left because WHY NOT

and when there are no admins trolls will come in... and this happend....

1st: they blocked the tunnels (prop blocking)

2nd: started saying to me the "N WORD" 

3rd: they trapped me in a prop (prop blocking again)

4th: Rdm and alot n alot of rdm 

and when thary was minding his own business when he got killed buy the trolls and he started crying for reals because he lost all of our guns n stuff

so i killed him and said "IS RDM FUN NOW?" and they got to my base and Based in it

so what i am trying to say is that the server needs an extra dip... i mean staff and i know what EA is gona say "BUY VIP FOR 5$" 

and dose it matter if i buy VIP because lets say an rich A hole came in the server and started admin abusing 

so please get rid of the VIP thing or wont but what im trying to say please make me a staff and im not one of those kids who are like"GIBE ME ADBIN PLS I WANT ADBIN PLZZZZ!!!!111!!1.

NO im not and if your wonder about my age will let me tell you '' im not too old or too young " 🙂

and if there anyone who wants proof 

THEN HERE >>>> file:///D:/Steam/steamapps/common/GarrysMod/garrysmod/screenshots/rp_downtown_v4c_v20004.jpg

Edited by DippiDay
2 hours ago, DippiDay said:

Hello there dear person.

Im here to talk about what happens when all of the admins leave the servers and why i need to be a staff so i can take place when there is no staff/admins around.

you see i was playing on garnet DarkRP server with my friend thary and lets say all of the admins left because WHY NOT

and when there are no admins trolls will come in... and this happend....

1st: they blocked the tunnels (prop blocking)

2nd: started saying to me the "N WORD" 

3rd: they trapped me in a prop (prop blocking again)

4th: Rdm and alot n alot of rdm 

and when thary was minding his own business when he got killed buy the trolls and he started crying for reals because he lost all of our guns n stuff

so i killed him and said "IS RDM FUN NOW?" and they got to my base and Based in it

so what i am trying to say is that the server needs an extra dip... i mean staff and i know what EA is gona say "BUY VIP FOR 5$" 

and dose it matter if i buy VIP because lets say an rich A hole came in the server and started admin abusing 

so please get rid of the VIP thing or wont but what im trying to say please make me a staff and im not one of those kids who are like"GIBE ME ADBIN PLS I WANT ADBIN PLZZZZ!!!!111!!1.

NO im not and if your wonder about my age will let me tell you '' im not too old or too young " 🙂

and if there anyone who wants proof 

THEN HERE >>>> file:///D:/Steam/steamapps/common/GarrysMod/garrysmod/screenshots/rp_downtown_v4c_v20004.jpg

My man you gotta chill. If you want staff you should first try to follow format, or it will be auto denied basically. 

As for the VIP (which I believe you mean Vip mod, honestly idk what you're saying regarding that) it's not gonna be removed, and if they are to abuse the rank they are removed.