Raptor

In-game name: XO FSGN MEC 1LT 5263 Raptor

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:205246999

Warns: 0

Timezone: EST

Playtime?:| Played for 792:10:01.

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/No

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/No

Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] Juno, Donny, Sail, Bobert, Yubi

Past experiences as a Game Master: [Optional] No

Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs] I would help the Player base with whatever they need if they are doing tryouts will help them with it if they want to be EC if i need one i will let them i will just want to make the playerbase have fun and host good events and help other people out. Now with GM i would help them the best i can in their events and if i need help i would ask them incase i do in any type of events or if they need a screenshot or video of something that happen.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details No

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: I’m a no life [unless i’m doing other stuff during the day i will be i’m on the server]

In your own words, what  are the responsibilities of a Gamemaster?: GM help the player base and if need be other GM to liven up there idea for a event and if need be GM can also help in peoples tryouts.

Describe how you would contribute to RP as a part of the Gamemaster team: i would let the Playerbase do what they want during the event as long as its maintain and they don’t do anything that would effect the event in a bad way.

Explain your single most creative idea for contributing to the RP environment of the server: I would want to make good events for people and have a pretty good RP environment around them even without events i would want to do it during anytime i can

Please list and explain 5 unique event ideas of any scale: [Be sure to include any additional context that may be necessary to your explanation] 

Base takeover: There will be a load of droids (and maybe 1 or 2 EC depending on the pop of the server but 1 EC max) the CIS would Take over the whole anaxes base from the republic the Clones and any other republic force would have to push back into the CIS filled clone base to retake it they would have to hold at least for maybe another 10 mins after that the CIS would give up and retreat saying in comms (if a EC is still alive) [Comms] : the republic took their base back we need to retreat.

the Factory Battle of Geonosis: (Depending if there's a big server pop 2 maybe 3 EC max 2) the republic would head to Geonosis after doing a patrol and finding intel at Aurek about something strange at the rocky planet the republic would take the venator (so pilots can do shit besides just sitting on the ground) would be attack by a CIS ship in the orbit of Geonosis the republic will have to destroy the Ship to get onto the planet surface after that the republic would need to head to the CIS droid Factory to figure out what they were doing at the factory the republic would fine what the CIS were doing at the factory the CIS was making some kind of Bio weapon to try and finish the War for a CIS victory but the republic would of course stop the CIS from making these bio weapons. (i  may make it a runoff for other events unsure for now)

Strange distress call from rishi: (Depending how big the pop is on the server 1 maybe 2 EC) The republic would get a distress call from the rishi moon outpost about something strange going on at the Moon outpost that there were reports of CIS activity at the FOB a CIS POW (Can't think of if its should be a Naval member a senator or a clone) will show up on the holotable the person on the holotable were giving information to the republic about on what had happen a POW that had escape from the droid filled Outpost would contact Anaxes base for help to retake the base after that the call would be get off and the prisoner would be capture again by the CIS.

Kashyyyk Defense: (might need 1 or 2 EC 2 Max) The Republic would intercept a CIS comm channel about how the CIS plan on to invade the Wookie filled planet and take all of them as hostages or slaves and if need be, terminate them the republic of course like mention before intercepts the transmission and head to Kashyyyk before the CIS they would hop onto the venator head to Kashkkky and get attack by a CIS ship in the orbit of the Wookie planet Depending on how the Player base does if they can get the CIS ship down first they would be able to have some vehicles and another type of support like gonk droids and astromech droids to fix their ground vehicles however if the Republic Ship goes down they will have no vehicles and no supplies to hold the beaches to help them out alittle they can have a Gonk droid on the beach so they can have ammo refills but there will be a  limit on how much ammo is inside of it once the republic forces uses all of the Ammo inside the Gonk droid there on their own with their own ammo supplies.

The storms of Kamino: (just would need 1 or 2 EC) The republic would head to Kamino after a distress call that a CIS fleet was enroute to the Clones home planet the republic would get onto the surface before the CIS fleet arrive in the orbit of Kamino of the planet and set up some defend the clones must defend their home planet but a BX commando droid or maybe one of those Experimental Droids (if I can that is use one maybe two but at max it would be 1) Depending if the clones out by themselves or by the GMs they would kill the EX droids and hold for another 5 to 10 Min to beat back the CIS forces.

Edited by Raptor
  • Like 1

Neutral, Yes i did Refer you. But 

20 hours ago, Raptor said:

Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

This is not 2 Paragraphs. If you beef up your app a bit It will be a HUGE +1 from me, But until then it will be a neutral.

Neutral

As said before, your "2 paragraphs" are not 2 paragraphs. Beef those up and I might change my answer. Most of your events are very run and gun type events, which is no big deal, but they could use more creativity.

• Like 1

I did refer you, however I feel that there's just a little bit more than you can add to your application to make it stronger. With that being said, it is put together well enough and I feel that through our interactions in game that you can be trusted as a GM for the server. I think that you have the potential to be a huge help if you put in the effort and the time to learn from the GM team. 

+1

Edited by sail

Application is somewhat lacking in terms of details like the others have stated, and your event ideas seem somewhat bland. However, I know that you have been putting effort into the server and I know you're committed. If you can come up with unique event ideas, or flush out your application more that would be highly encouraged. I also agree with Sail though, I see potential and will support your growth.

+1

-Neutral-
I usually don't like replying to apps with neutral but, I am putting it in this case as if it weren't for the quality of the app itself needing work I'd be giving a +1. I've never had any problems with you on the server and I know you've been around for a while now. From my experience playing with you, you seem like a guy who wants to make the server enjoyable for others as I assume it is for you. Beef up your application and it would be a +1 for sure. As I said, you seem like you're enthusiastic about the server and being able to help out as GM which there can't be too much of on the server in my opinion.

I wasn't originally going to reply to this but seeing how its been a week already without an answer I will.
Raptor, I love you man, you've done a lot for the 327th, and don't take this personally; but all of your applications events are things we've seen million times, as well as what statiic said.
Set some actual time aside and beef up your application and I'd be more then happy to switch it to a +1.

• StarWarsRP Administration Team

Denied

Lack of community support and also not fulfilling the 2 paragraph minimum.

I suggest rethinking your event ideas to be more unique and adding onto the paragraphs.

You may re-apply in 2 weeks (7/23).

@Remake please lock this!

Edited by Bobert3