vHope

In-game name: 313 CPL FreeShax
SteamID (https://steamid.io/):
Staff members in-game name: Shiesty
Staff members SteamID (/id (name):
Date & Time of incident: 7/6/2022 , 23:27:16
Timezone: CST
Warn Reason: Racism
What happened? (include any proof): I was warned by shiesty because a incident that happened later on in the day where i was in South debrief of tali db and "Tali Lame" was hosting a tryout i believe and as i tabbed back into gmod i accidently killed his trainee. As this happen i went to go and find him and apologize and he took a very unprofessional take and started yelling at me and calling me a dumbass. As i replied i had said "N-word soft a"  Calm down it was on accident i literally came here to apologize. and he proceeded to say "oh i clipped you did you say the "n-word" and i said i knew i messed up i apologized for that aswell. 
Why should your warn be removed?: I think i should get this warn removed because this word is in my regular everyday vocabulary and realistically grew up saying it in a term  as friends or another guy. As i also did see Garnet has a rule helping players like me who are trying to not say this as i do understand its a rule. I would also like to say i was never once brought into a sit nor got a verbal warning before receiving my warn. which i think is a little unfair . spacer.png

5 hours ago, Shiesty said:

https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/rcYkNaewGYF6i/eppQuOrJA9WM?invite=cr-MSxZQ2MsNzMyNTg4NTAs here is proof you said it and I really dont understand how you RDM someone after tabbing in? and Racism is not allowed on Mill RP .

I really don’t like how you keep stating “Racism” when it was never meant in that way . I feel like there should definitely be a different approach before warning right away . Maybe take me to the side and tell me it isn’t right and if I continue then start taking that action .