Add General tickets(No player report needed)

Description: With my experience so far with it, id say that the reporting system could use some improvements. As it is currently performing id rate it at a 8/10. I see it does perform its basic function well, it could use some improvements in my personal opinion that may improve quality of gameplay for the players.

The changes I would like to propose are as follows.
1.Add general tickets, without the need to report someone else

Instead of solely being a player report based ticket system, revamp it so players can submit General tickets. Example, you have an issue that needs to be reported or want to simply talk privately with an admin so you do /report and select someone random, which the mod/admin then TP`s both players to a sit which unnecessarily interrupts others roleplay who are not involved.

Similar scenario, you /report someone but don't yet have solid proof and don't want to alert them they are being watched so they get caught instead via spectate etc. The issue with the system right now is once you submit the report an admin will usually TP Both players at the same time, which alerts them to their suspicion of the person reporting and the admins and possibly ruining a good chance for the  gathering of evidence unimpeded.

Thank you for your time and I look forward to hearing some feedback on this 😄 I just found it slightly annoying and instead of just complaining about it thought I would make a suggestion to improve it a little.

Edited by Ganja_Godfather
fixes
Guest proggy

1 minute ago, Ganja_Godfather said:
Example, you have an issue that needs to be reported or want to simply talk privately with an admin so you do /report and select someone random

if you need admin help but you aren't reporting someone, report yourself, not someone random. Serves the same purpose as you are desiring.

Yes, thank you. I did find that out and have been doing so since but for those that are new to the server it is not instructed to do so anywhere, I just feel that getting hold of staff should be easy and sometimes it isnt. Another issue with the ticket system would be to expand log time perhaps? I have been in a few sits where something happened but by the time the ticket was responded to the logs were long gone, just wasting my and the admins time

7 minutes ago, Ganja_Godfather said:

ith my experience so far with it, id say that the reporting system could use some improvements.

I don't think most of the things described in your suggestion are problems, so I wont comment on them, but I do have one thing to say in relation to changes with the /report system

A message needs to be send to the reportee whenever they're reported, so they know not to leave the server if they were planning on it, and so they are expecting a teleport soon

It would reduce the amount of LTAPs, because I can almost guarantee that some LTAPs are completely accidental (people getting off after breaking a rule), and will reduce the amount of time people get interrupted while doing things. It would also just be a nice quality of life update

• Like 1
55 minutes ago, aidanpoppas123 said:

I don't think most of the things described in your suggestion are problems, so I wont comment on them, but I do have one thing to say in relation to changes with the /report system

A message needs to be send to the reportee whenever they're reported, so they know not to leave the server if they were planning on it, and so they are expecting a teleport soon

It would reduce the amount of LTAPs, because I can almost guarantee that some LTAPs are completely accidental (people getting off after breaking a rule), and will reduce the amount of time people get interrupted while doing things. It would also just be a nice quality of life update

Although this is a good point (I have multiple unintentional ltap bans myself), this would make it easy for someone to cover up their tracks now that they've been reported. The server has been fine without this for many years.

• Like 1