Warns: 4
Timezone: CTD Time

Playtime?: 74 Hours and 34 Mins

**Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO]** Yes
**Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO]** Yes
    **Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?]** None
    **Past experiences as staff: [Optional]** Never had any 
    **Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]**
Personally I believe I should be chosen over many other applicants because of my time spent on the server and contributions to the community like helping wherever possible when admins are busy, being respectful and nice to staff and the community even when being the one disciplined and I shall continue to do so even if I do not get accepted.
I want to devote a lot of time into the server and help keep the community alive because  the people playing on the server are there for fun, not to lose money from someone RDMing them or just hearing racist terms get yelled in the street. I feel like with my devotion I will also be able to give the other staff a bit of a break considering they are usually swamped with sits depending on the time and day.
I want to try and take myself to the next level which I can possibly do by becoming staff, this can also help me better myself as it will help me control my anger better because I am aware that I should have etiquette when talking to users as a staff member as to not make anyone on the team look bad and especially not myself.

**Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details. ** Banned? Yes, I was banned for PBS because it was my first time being on darkrp for a while and have forgotten about the rules of the server, the 2nd time for mass RDM because someone was mic spamming and I got annoyed by him and started mass rdming him, however I reread what not to do and I am glad that they were acted upon to add on discipline and help me understand rules better after explanation.
    **Have you made any previous applications, If so when?**: never
   ** How much time do you have to contribute to the role?**:I have not considered this yet because my time schedule is dynamic in that it will change often
    **If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?** I have a pretty lazy life but I do really enjoy traveling, photography, and i really love school to work up for my future life 🙂
**Did you read the staff rules?:** Yes I have And I have read them fully and carefully, to know what i am doing and what do on the staff team 🙂

**Did you read the staff rules?:** PsycheWaffels

Edited by PsycheWaffles
forgot a few lines to fill in

I haven't personally had any interaction with you, nor do I know how others have. Your paragraphs are a little short, and you seem to have gotten yourself into trouble a decent amount of times. We all make mistakes but I agree we all have room to grow and maybe becoming a staff member would help you in doing just that! You hadn't before but I see you have now fully read the rules and regulations which I like. I probably won't be able to change this because I head out to sea tomorrow but I wish you the best of luck, and hope to see you on the staff team, but for now.

Neutral

-1  4 warns 

-1 paragraphs are short

-1 low playtime

Overall Application 

I have seen you before but never really had the chance to get to know you. I feel like not only your application is short but I feel that your application is  very cliché and doesn't emphasize why we should pick you over other staff applications. also you have 4 warns which is a lot so i'd wait until they clear out usually takes 2 weeks. another thing is that for the question when it asks "how much time do you have to contribute to the role" you said that you haven't really considered it so if I were you i'd at least have an estimate on how much time you can contribute. You seem like a chill dude who wants to help the server but i'm going to need more from your application so for  now i'm giving  you a -1

Everyone summed it up well. I think with future time and effort the more you are chill with people and show your support the better possibility of being accepted. If you truly understand your actions and what you need to do to be better than you'll be alright.

Best of luck regardless.