Assigned job to custom class?

Description: Have the option to pay yay amount to add a job to your custom class like meth manufacturer etc? maybe just vendors and criminals?

Reasoning: I feel would make playing your custom class very much more enjoyable and immersive 

Additional Information: N/A
  • Creative 1
  • Disagree 2

Neural (read below) if implemented correctly major +1

1 hour ago, SlimeGlokk said:

Have the option to pay yay amount to add a job to your custom class like meth manufacturer etc? maybe just vendors

(1): I see this being easily abused which in itself would mess up the exp/ money economy. Not even mentioning  the intense lag it would cause and abusive gun self supply.
——————————————————————-
(2): Although they could possibly add deliveries or even a bounty hunter list item as a potential custom class addition.This would give people basing a reason to leave their base and interact with others in a somewhat roleplay situation.

1 hour ago, SlimeGlokk said:

I feel would make playing your custom class very much more enjoyable and immersive

We can all agree the the custom class dono shop needs more depth and characters models. The !hats menu needs to have more stuff to it or should instead be heavily inspired from cityrp f8 menu. It gives a reason for players to spend time on the server and show off their unique styles ingame.

upside: more server donos + everybody happy 

i swear the bball hat is just a meme at this point😭 release it

Edited by Vortex1
  • Like 1

-1 IMO, this takes away the entire purpose of DarkRP which is to have role specific classes and would make the game more bland. Particularly, this would hurt new players who are playing as dealers because VIPs with custom classes would over-saturate the market and make their roles less playable.

• Disagree 2
  • Agree 1