[MagicKrackers] Ban Appeal for Unintentional MRDM

Before any person reads this appeal, I must say thank you for reading. Even if I'm found wrong, it is still very nice for people to read my appeal. Thanks!

In-game name: MagicKrackers (With Clan Tag Variations)
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:0:192665310
Staff members in-game name: Night ❤️
Staff members SteamID (https://garnetgaming.net/darkrp/bans) (/id (name):STEAM_0:1:474669005
Date & Time of incident:2022-07-07 - 22:42:31
Timezone: Central Standard Timezone
Ban Reason: Unintentional Mass RDM
How long were you banned for?: 1 Week
Proof of Ban:  BELOW APPEAL
What happened? (include any proof): While I was B-Hopping around, I noticed these two cops murder a party member of mine. I though it was odd so I killed them both. Then I continued on my way bhopping, until I stumbled upon the same two cops in the same spot murder him again. So I did the same thing. After that I reported them because they killed him again and I was confused on why they were breaking NLR 3 times. When I got there the moderator proceeded to completely deny anything I stated, only showing my kill logs and nothing more. After that I did say sorry for killing him but was confused on why I was being punished. I offered to pay for any perks the officer lost, any guns, etc., but the officer chose to say "Eh fuck it, ban him." so I was gone. I'm really disappointed because I have just gotten a perma weapon and access to a custom class, so I was having plenty of fun on the server. I'm really sad on how this turned out, sadly I don't have any clips of the situation whatsoever. 
Why should your ban be removed?:I believe my ban should be revoked or at least shortened a few days is because I really didn't do anything wrong, I was confused and killed a person twice on the fact that they were killing my party member. If the staff member has any proof otherwise, I'm happy to say I deserved it. 

Here is my active ban, sorry for the Steam name I changed it to play Barotrauma with my friends.

spacer.png

From what I've seen krackers you seem very chill and relax so dealing with the sit was quick and easy. in this situation you actually did MRDM, you reported  swan exe who you said was killing sauce daddy Jason over and over. I saw logs and saw that swan and jason were killing each other so I asked the swan and he said that they were messing around and just killing each other back and forth for fun. I explained to kracker how you can't third party reports and report people for a situation they weren't apart of and that if the victim had an issue they would report it. I noticed in logs that you kept killing swan even when swan never did any damage to you at all also I saw that you weren't in a party with Jason either. I asked about it and you said you did it because swan kept killing Jason so it seemed that you were trying to defend Jason even though Jason and swan were messing around and you and Jason were not in the party. you killed swan a total of 4 times but I could see that you weren't trying to mass rdm rather you were trying to help someone who wasn't an actual victim of rdm as  both jason and swan were simply killing each other for fun and weren't reporting each other. realizing this I felt giving you a week ban for unintentional MRDM was the best decision

These are the Logs 

spacer.png

spacer.png

Even from what you said above, consensual RDM isn't allowed; that's still considered RDM. Though I did kill them yes, I was in a party.  You blew over and completely agreed with the fact that they can just kill each other back and fourth with no repercussion. It was my report and you completely turned it around on me. Yes I agree I did kill them but I WAS IN A PARTY with him.

• Agree 1

In the party menu I didn't see you in a party with him. if you could provide proof that'd be great also as i've explained earlier you can't third part sits and if the person had an issue they would have to report it themselves.

So if for example I see propblock or someone blatantly RDM someone I'm just going to ignore it? That makes absolutely no sense. I've had countless sits on where I've reported for other people. It's not a issue. There's also no proof of myself not being in a party, so you cannot say that. I was.

• Agree 1

Yes  that's the rules unless the vicitim has an issue with it they would have to report it. also for the party part I know what I saw and since you're appealing its on you to prove that you were in the party as well. 

3 hours ago, Bluey said:

Yes  that's the rules unless the vicitim has an issue with it they would have to report it. also for the party part I know what I saw and since you're appealing its on you to prove that you were in the party as well. 

huh

UNless ur new sir,

Its on YOU to provide the proof for your ban, its clear u didnt get enough proof......

• Winner 1
  • Agree 5