SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:0:98631982
Staff members in-game name: smity
Staff members SteamID (/id (name): STEAM_0:0:204070455
Date & Time of incident: 07/09/2022 @ 23:00
Timezone: EST
Ban Reason: Cheating
How long were you banned for?: 50 years
Proof of Ban:unknown.png
What happened? (include any proof): It wasn't any normal night on the military RP servers. Things felt odd. Was it because I kept getting promoted and praised? Was it because I was getting shit on by the Tali snipers? We will never know. But that was true, the Tali snipers kept shitting on me so I did turn it on. ESP was turned on. It didn't feel right. It was an advantage but didn't win the game for the US or myself. So what was the point? To just ruin the game for more than myself? After the war US had their normal DB. Suggested something to the army and headed to secondary DB where I found out that people were recommending me. I didn't think that was going to happen but I was forming bonds with people the higher I went. Assisting new players, showing people what to and not to do, helping people with tryouts, etc. etc.. But there it was. Smity caught me once and for all. The run was fun but not right. The game was over.
Why should your ban be removed?: Since I can't come here to apologize, I guess I'll put in somewhat of an actual reason. Like I said above, I was just starting to form bonds and friendly relationships with most of the people. Joking around, getting involved in new classes, becoming SDS, etc. The only reason I should really be unbanned is if you believe in second chances. I was never a dick to people outside of joking and followed orders pretty well. I'd also like to add that I never meant to anger people like Smity said I did. Nobody ever called me out about it and I'd go as far as to think I was cheating. No harm was ever meant.

• Sad 1
  • Disagree 3
  • MilitaryRP Super-Admin

spacer.png

Denied

As you stated, Appeals are not the place for apologies. You admitted to using ESP.

@Jake Moveth and locketh, my good sir.

Edited by Ozzy
  • Like 2
  • Spicy 1
  • Haha 2
  • Winner 1