TimeZone: CDT
PlayTime:92:09:50

Do You Have Access To Team Speak And A Microphone: [Yes And Yes]
Do You Have The Ability To Record Garry's Mod Videos: [Yes]
Referral: I Have No Referral
Past Experiences As Staff: I Have None
Why Should We Choose You Over Other 
Applicants:     

The reasons you should choose me over the applicants are., I love Garry's Mod it's my favorite game. Garry's Mod has been my favorite game ever since back in the day watching. Gmod sandbox, PropHunt, Who's who, and one of my favorites Death Run. Because of this Garry's Mod is one of my top games that I'll always love to play. Therefore you can always catch me on Garry's Mod playing Dark RP so I'm always active. I'm a likeable person get along with a lot of people so I really don't get held back by my personality. That makes me more able to work with people and solve problems and fix things that are going on the server. Also because of my young age, I don't have much plans this is also due to the virus that has kept everyone in there homes these past few years. The people in there homes will also be bored so the might play this server but if they don't have more people like me watching out for people who just. Want to troll and give everyone a bad day it would be a less enjoyable experience. I like to have fun and mess around with my friends open fun stores and funny random locations for people to have fun and to roleplay in its all in good fun. But when there's a time when I need to be down to earth and handle things I don't fold under presser and overall keep calm and handle what I might have to deal with because. That's me who I am I have a lot to like about me and it would make peoples days to have a chat and mess around with me with the fun stuff I do and the likeable person I am .I want to take this role and help the community the people, that love this game too.

Along with another  reason, I love helping people and the fact that. I feel there pain when they get RDM'D. So ill usually always be there scanning seeing what happened and who did what and how it came to be.

So you can  count on me when ever you'd say I'm on duty ill allays be there to help and calm things down a fix the situation. Many other reasons such as this is the only dark rp server I play. Along with that I have been seeing lots more trolls who get on the server ask for guns and start to rdm everyone. Who spent money on there perks and are just trying to have fun. Course I wont be able to stop all of them but ill try. I believe I would be a great addition to the staff team as I probably had said before I'm always there and down to help anyone who may be getting prop blocked, stuck in a prop block rdm'd again, false raided, jailed for no reason all of the above because it all happened to me Sosa. That's why I stand out form other staff because they could possibly be using it for personal gane in anyway. I believe that if I'm on the sever and I have a base going and someone needs help with something like I said before ill always help out in any scenario. Any situation any time I'll always help out because that's what I'm making this for. "I am, an overall great person and some of my traits could have an effect on some of the people let it be young or old I could rub of on them and change how they act say if they were a troll try to get along with them after the punishment and help change them in to and active player, enjoyer, and over good person . This is why I believe I should be staff on this game, my favorite game so I can do all that I have typed and beyond.👍

Have You Ever Been Or Punished On Any Server If So, Provide Details: I Think I may Have Been Jailed For Raiding A Base With The Wrong Class

Have You Made Any Pervious Applications If So When: I Haven't Made Any First Time

How Much Time Do You Have To Contribute To That Role: Well I Have All The Time In The World When I'm Playing Garry's Mod But Now And Then ill Be Playing Normal But Since Garry's Mod Is My Favorite Game
Ill Usually Be There

If You Have Any Hobbies Or Activities OutSide Of Garry's Mod You Are Involved In: Cooking, I Collect Manga, Real Big Call of Duty Fan And I Believe That's It

Did You Read The Staff Rules: Guy x

Edited by SosaDude

Neutral You need to read the rules and really put some thought into your paragraphs. With your age I would really want to see what makes you stand out from others.

I'm glad you took the feedback went back through and changed some things along with reading through all the rules! Much better formatted however I have never really had a encounter in game with you. I don't know you personally and unless my fellow staff have more positives to say about you I think a neutral will stand for now.

Goodluck!

Edited by SGTMoe
From -1 to Neutral
  • Like 1
  • Forums Moderator

I've edited my post since you've read the staff rules.

Whenever I see a new staff application the first thing I always do is check previous offences, as this gives a good indication of how someone is likely to behave. You said that your only previous offence was being jailed for basing with the wrong class, but that's not true. You've had 4 bans over the 92 hours you have been playing on the server, two of which were this year for Mass RDM. That's an average of 1 ban for every 23 hours of gameplay. For that reason I'm going to give you a -1 and I would encourage you to build up more hours on the server without breaking any rules. Remember that staff members are supposed to be role models within the community and lead by example.

Edited by ChrisRid
  • Like 1

-1 Grammar mistakes 

-1 Paragraphs are on the shorter side

+1 decent playtime 

Overall Application 

I think that you have the right idea for staff its just that your application needs work. You have several grammar mistakes along with the paragraphs not being as long compared to other applications. You have decent playtime so that shows me that you have experience on the server and how things work, I appreciate you re reading the rules. you need to make your application better and make you stand out so for now I'm going Neutral.

Edited by Bluey
  • Like 2
21 hours ago, SosaDude said:

PlayTime:92:09:50

Personally, I think you should play more before deciding to apply for staff.

Paragraph are pretty bad, lots of repeating yourself and not proving your case to be honest.

21 hours ago, SosaDude said:

Referral: I Have No Referral

Get to know the staff and gets some Referrals!!!

Overall I’m going with a -1

• Haha 1