SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:1:156483807

Staff members in-game name: N/A

Staff members SteamID (/id (name): N/A

Date & Time of incident:  N/A

Timezone: EST

Ban Reason: Ban Evasion

How long were you banned for?:  203681.77 minutes

Proof of Ban: https://gyazo.com/66f9672b471d869a94166ab3e6534dc1

What happened? (include any proof): I have no clue why I was banned for "ban evasion" I have not played this server under any other account, nor have I gotten banned on any other account

Why should your ban be removed?: I believe my ban should be removed because I have not done anything that should result in a ban like this. I have no knowledge of any alternate account being used on this server nor do I know of me doing anything that would result in a ban. I believe this ban was false because I have rarely played on this MRP server as well as the fact that I have not done anything wrong in order to justify my reason for being banned. I really have nothing more to say in terms of "why I should unbanned" simply because I have no clue as to why I was banned at all. Thanks for taking the time to read this.

• Cringe 1
Guest proggy

You were banned by console, which means the ban evasion was automatically detected..
Here is your previous appeal which shares the same SteamID.

3 hours ago, IamHavoc said:

I believe this ban was false because I have rarely played on this MRP server as well as the fact that I have not done anything wrong in order to justify my reason for being banned

It's weird how your other appeal has you admitting to cheats but this one doesn't though.

Edited by Proggy

Denied
The First photo Lists your bans and that you were cheating, into the second which links your account which what @Proggylisted, your account was banned from console.
This also precedes the 30 Day rule. Your ban will stand.

unknown.png
unknown.png
@Luxembourgplease lock and move to denied

Edited by SirSmity