Appeal for unintentional MRDM

DaddyJason

In-game name: sauce daddy jason

SteamID (STEAM_0:0:568871713):

Staff members in-game name: exg buley 

Staff members SteamID ((STEAM_0:1:474669005) 

Date & Time of incident: 2022-07-27 - 19:28:34

Timezone: EST

Ban Reason: unintentional mrdm

How long were you banned for? 08-00:00

Proof of Ban: spacer.png

What happened? I was raiding a base with a rpg and the rockets hit other people (me not thinking it's my fault) . I was trying to kill the dude inside but I knew he had some good peaks and I'm not gonna risk going in there so I went for a ranged approach then I started hitting his base with rockets and I was shooting inside but some I missed so it outside killing other players. I was jumping around so i did not get sniped at the same time hitting the dudes base

Why should your ban be removed? Because i didn't know that you needed to be inside the bases to use the rpg i have raided other bases like how i did his and never got told or reported about it that i can't be outside shooting 

• Cringe 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Forums Moderator
6 minutes ago, SusJasin said:

The person that has a clip of me doing it is wes

Thank you Jason. If @Wess would like to post a clip of this situation he is welcome to, however the burden is on @Bluey to keep and provide all evidence as the moderator who issued the ban.

• Forums Moderator

DENIED

Having reviewed the footage of the incident and alongside your own admission, you did kill people who were outside of the base which you were raiding. There's nothing wrong with rocket-raiding providing that you only kill / damage people who are inside of the base, and not people who are passing by or standing outside. This is the same for all explosives and nerve gas too, you are responsible for all damage done through the weapons you use and you must be careful that they don't damage / kill players who are not involved.

Bi1TM5W.png

Your ban will remain.

@Shin_Tsukimi @stretchy @Glorbnob @FlameSoul @GrosCave
Please lock and move.

• Like 1
  • Agree 4