SteamID (https://steamid.io/):
Staff members in-game name: Late
Staff members SteamID (/id (name):
Date & Time of incident:1:50 AM 8/6/2022
Timezone:Central
Ban Reason:Spawnkilling
How long were you banned for?:2 Days Changed to 2 Weeks
Proof of Ban:https://gyazo.com/3f0001e0c61e5b5382ffbb4ddca09bcb
What happened? (include any proof): I saw 3 people afk threw a nade at them same time kip had also killed about 5 people so when the nade went off i killed the 2 afk and killed 3 more people that just respawned
Why should your ban be removed?:I didnt know spawntrapping afks wasnt allowed and even admitted to the mistake that was made. I dont want this 2 week to be fully removed because i do deserve some type of punishment for the mistake but i would like for it to be reverted back to the 2 day that was given to me. Late also said that it was a Non Mal Mass and was changed to Mass RDM after being given the 2 day ban and after i was given the punishment the US officers claimed it was malicious and it appears that Late was persuaded by them to change my ban to a two week

https://gyazo.com/7f756fe3061bd802ca6225467c7a2600

The officer claims it was intentional because I admitted to it but it was not malicious because I didn't know  that rule existed in the first place. The reason it is not a accidental mass is because it was intentional but it definitely was not malicious.

Edited by shax999
Grammar
7 minutes ago, LateWeevil said:

https://streamable.com/rn35m1
https://streamable.com/xj1g5k

I came to you and asked you did you mean to throw it but this is what you said  i quote " I knew i was fucked so i said fuck it"

I knew i was fucked cuz i spawntrapped which was the mistake but i meant to kill the afks and didnt know the rules i said fuck it cuz im gonna get warned either way i told york that i didnt know that killing afks was under spawntrapping i fully admitted to my fuck up

I wasnt there for the ban but it seems weird that you would be throwing grenades into our spawn. We have been warned for shooting into Talibans Spawn before, and it is in the rules, and either way what kind of punishment do you think you deserve? 

38 minutes ago, shax999 said:

: I saw 3 people afk threw a nade at them same time kip had also killed about 5 people so when the nade went off i killed the 2 afk and killed 3 more people that just respawned

3 afk changes to 2? 

38 minutes ago, shax999 said:

The officer claims it was intentional because I admitted to it but it was not malicious

there is malicious and non-malicious. being it was intentional (regtardless of knowledge of rules), that would fall under malicious not non-mal

40 minutes ago, shax999 said:

I saw 3 people afk threw a nade at them same time kip had also killed about 5 people so when the nade went off i killed the 2 afk and killed 3 more people that just respawned

not just afk, AFK IN SPAWN

18 minutes ago, shax999 said:

I knew i was fucked cuz i spawntrapped which was the mistake but i meant to kill the afks and didnt know the rules i said fuck it cuz im gonna get warned either way

this is not helping your case, you knew you were fucked, and you only made it worse. however you KNOWING you were fucked and throwing the second nade means you know what you were doing was wrong. Seems to be some plot holes in your story.🤔

If i were you, i would just delete this post and take your 2 week before you make it worse on yourself by being caught in lies.

If anyone cares to see the original clip: https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/vu9m3pcG2116Y/d1337hZF1xdn?invite=cr-MSxDRG4sODQ5MTc3Nzgs

• Dumb/Shitpost 2
48 minutes ago, cn.kole said:

3 afk changes to 2? 

there is malicious and non-malicious. being it was intentional (regtardless of knowledge of rules), that would fall under malicious not non-mal

not just afk, AFK IN SPAWN

this is not helping your case, you knew you were fucked, and you only made it worse. however you KNOWING you were fucked and throwing the second nade means you know what you were doing was wrong. Seems to be some plot holes in your story.🤔

If i were you, i would just delete this post and take your 2 week before you make it worse on yourself by being caught in lies.

If anyone cares to see the original clip: https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/vu9m3pcG2116Y/d1337hZF1xdn?invite=cr-MSxDRG4sODQ5MTc3Nzgs

What lies am i being caught in? i admitted to what i did was wrong by spawntrapping but that wasnt my intention i was trying to kill the afks and i didnt know that killing afks in spawn wasnt allowed?

EDIT: I dont feel like i deserve the two weeks but i deserve the two days cuz it really just falls under common sense that spawn trapping afks is not allowed but shit happens its late and i forget things my bad i admitted i was wrong and i had no intention of spawn trapping and i was also wrong for throwing another nade with the mentality of saying "i was fucked so it doesnt matter if i go further with it" i had no ill intentions of what i was doing and fully deserve a punishment

Edited by shax999
  • Dumb/Shitpost 1
2 hours ago, shax999 said:

I also question how you got this screencap, as you were already banned.

1 hour ago, shax999 said:

wasnt my intention

Dont believe that means it was non-mal

it really just falls under common sense that spawn trapping afks is not allowed

you said it, not me

i admitted i was wrong and i had no intention of spawn trapping

again Dont believe that means it was non-mal

i was also wrong for throwing another nade with the mentality of saying "i was fucked so it doesnt matter if i go further with it"

yep you were, but that doesnt change the fact that in your brain (before you were reported or brought to a sit and warned) you knew it was wrong, and still did it. not once, but TWICE.

i had no ill intentions of what i was doing and fully deserve a punishment

these are 2 contradicting statements. youre saying you had no ill intentions (thus reducing/removing your punishment) but you also accept the fact that you "fully deserve a punishment"

At the end of the day, I am NOT staff, so its not my call. But if I were, I would fully be sticking to the 2 week ban, and maybe look into some of the hacking allegations ive been hearing so much about from 11B and 11A lately.

I will keep responding to your invalid points as long as you keep trying to weasel your way out of this ban. Yea, it sucks getting banned for 2 weeks on a server you have hundreds or thousands of hours on. But maybe that just means its time to go outside and touch grass (which is definitely needed if you are in fact not hacking, but just that good at the game).

EDIT: also i just realized you completely ignored the fact that i called you out on your 3 afks turning into 2, and the various other plot holes in your story.

i didnt know that killing afks in spawn wasnt allowed?

This is one of many plot holes. You claim to not know it wasn't allowed, yet you "knew you were already fucked so threw a second nade"

Keep trying bud

Edited by cn.kole
Added an edit section
  • Cringe 1
  • Toxic 1
  • Agree 1

Ur legit misconstrued i said i was fucked because i killed you guys that just spawned not the afk people. I was trying to kill the afks before yall spawned but yall spawned and died to my nade so i knew i was fucked. My hacking allegations have nothing to do with this dont mald that i keep shitting on 11A and 11B its just a skill issue

EDIT: How am i trying to weasel myself out of the ban lmfao i fully understand a punishment is needed because i did break the rules i just said that i had intent to do so?

Edited by shax999
  • Toxic 1
4 hours ago, shax999 said:

I knew i was fucked cuz i spawntrapped which was the mistake but i meant to kill the afks and didnt know the rules i said fuck it cuz im gonna get warned either way i told york that i didnt know that killing afks was under spawntrapping i fully admitted to my fuck up

what is the point of appealing

30 minutes ago, LateWeevil said:

With the amount of hour’s you should know better that spawn camping is against the rules.

u know damn well that all my hours are afk im new to the server late... only been playing for 2 months

Appeal Accepted(ish)

While I believe there was intent to throw a grenade in the spawn x2, it still wouldn't fall under malicious MRDM. Malicious: "having or showing a desire to cause harm to someone". This only counts as a non malicious mass because you were unaware of the rule or accidently threw the grenade in the spawn area. I don't believe you had intention to harm the server. Also, you mentioned AFK players, but three of the kills you got were players either respawning or hanging around that area, the other two were the AFK players. Not sure how you can say it is an accident. Lastly, "I'm going to get warned anyways" is a terrible excuse to make to continue what you are doing, it would also contradict what you said about not knowing you couldn't spawn trap. I will reduce this ban back down to non malicious intent, I will also talk to late about the situation.

Edit: If you don't have evidence or anything to contribute, don't reply to appeals, just makes it 10x longer to read useless text before we can make a decision.

032jVTTAhSsArGK47wzHxT6uy4ag_bdF5NxOFWSzasqomFAELLSZTrNyapfJpvIP2flLVn8voB6qarwI-7TQCeZm2FdVv-2tiOR0B3nDoYMzWNcoxevMO2YdAbCnekbDUBK5_zvS_Kt3CZ4t_q7M4w

@Fonza Please Lock And Move!

Edited by Reeper
  • Like 1
  • Agree 2