SteamID (https://steamid.io/): Will find later
Staff members in-game name: proggy
Staff members SteamID (/id (name):Will find later
Date & Time of incident: About a year ago
Timezone:CST
Ban Reason:Cheating
How long were you banned for?:perma
Proof of Ban: Ask anybody that knows me thats proof enough
What happened? (include any proof): A very long story so im going to sum things up very quick for those of you that either dont know me or were not around at the time of the ban. I was accused of cheating after speaking in teamspeak over some matters involving hacked clients, the one in mention being bigpackets. Now for any of you that dont know what bigpackets is, good. Basically it is the funniest, most rat hacked client there is for gmod. It is 1000% a virus and was never ACTUALLY downloaded on my PC. But, due to being already not liked persay in the community, it was more so taken as an opportunity to ban me. Basically taken out of context, and I didnt care enough to try and fight it cuz i had  school and other shit goin on. Still gunna say for the record i never cheated, and even if i HAD cheated like it was said I did, it would have been years before the ban occured. Plus, this first ban had absolutely no concrete evidence of me cheating. No clips, no spectate, no logs, nothing.

Fast forward to the second ban, which was ALSO for cheating. I hopped back on the server on my alt, which had played on the server before years ago. I randomly was like "hey lets do a Delta Force tryout see how the players are now" I ended up breezin through the tryouts and was in sims with the faction at construction when staff thought i was cheating again, went invisible, and I killed them. I have a clip of this which is probably the funniest thing I have ever seen tbh. But, the one clip they  tried to use on me that time is easily disputed with my own clip. So once again, was not cheating. It was at this point that instead of actually doing a proper ban appeal, staff decided to be rude about it and just remove my appeal, ignore my argument, and perma me from every server. A bit unfair treatment if you ask me considering what I had done for the community for years.
Why should your ban be removed?: Alright, I could go into all the things I did on garnet, some good some bad, but im not going to bother. Those of you that actually played with me and TALKED TO ME, know who I am. I come from a time on garnet where being toxic was the norm, yet knew when to be professional. Shit, if I wasnt at least the bit competent I wouldnt have gotten staff 3 TIMES AND LED A FACTION. But, what do you gain from me coming back. Well i dont really plan on staffing if im going to be honest, I had my time, and it is past that now. But, I do think it would be fun to hop on every now and then to chill with people i used to talk with all the time. And for those that kept in touch, first of all thanks, and also you know what ive been up to. Its not like im gunna main the server again, let alone even join a faction right away. Just think the way my situation was treated compared to others was way out of line, and for gods sake its been long enough I think it wouldnt hurt if one more person is playing war.

PS: please keep the hate out of this thread, the last thing I want is to stir up the community again. I know some of you have some beef with me or something, so if thats the case please keep that in DMs, i would be more than happy to adress any said matters there. Also here that clip for ya:

https://streamable.com/2buwwd

Edited by Lunatik
  • Cringe 1
  • Haha 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 2
16 hours ago, Fonza said:

Just to confirm, you were banned twice for ban evasion, correct?

Huskaii - no it was only once and regardless both bans were for cheating not ban evasion. the 2nd time i was banned was for cheating but was updated after they realized it was me ong

his words. not mine 

• Friendly 2
  • MilitaryRP Super-Admin

spacer.png

Denied

Safe to say this sounds beyond sarcasm and not something taken "out of context" as you pointed out.

https://streamable.com/vk8h49

With the cheating ban still considered valid, so will the ban evasion. If you stick around the community and prove to be a productive member, I'll entertain an appeal in 6 months.

@Jasmin Please lock & move!

• Haha 2
  • Agree 3