Criterias Staff App :D

Criteria

In-game name:Criteria__
SteamID (https://steamid.io/):(STEAM_0:1:527524736)
Warns:0
Timezone:EST
Playtime?:Criteria has played for 150:39:09
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: Yes
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: Yes
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] Dan and Yoda
    Past experiences as staff: None sadly 
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs] I believe you should give me this position because I am able to handle a lot of situations calmly, And always go off of who has the evidence as in a clip or screenshot. I have 190 hours on gmod and 150 of those are on your server. I'm always respectful to players and helping out new players. Another reason is I'm also pretty well known by the community and have taught new players about leveling up and no MRDMing and now they play the server daily. I've done money give always for new players and have also helped multiple people farm for free. I am good at communicating and also am always recording, clipping, or taking screenshots of PB, MPB, RDM, MRDM to help the staff out with reports. I'm extremely active on your server so that isn't a issue for me if I get staff. I always put 110% effort into everything and would take staff very seriously. I have also showed people about your server and they play almost daily now!

As I said in the first paragraph I'm very well known and I would always make the right calls in a sit. I've been on plenty of times where there was no staff on and tons of RDM and MPB. I'm always on all times of the day and would be the perfect fit for this server. Even while rping if I saw something wrong i would ask someone to make a report on them so I could handle it. I would take any sit any time even if i don't have to cause i reached the hours or sits needed. I can see myself helping out this community.
    Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details I have not been banned on any server besides for yours lol. I was banned for MRDM when I had a KOS sign but that got resolved after 3 days of my ban was up
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: No I have not this is my first 
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: 3-6 hours a day 
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? Going to the Gym, School, and winter sports
Did you read the staff rules?: Criteria

Edited by Criteria
Forgot 2nd paragraph LMAO
  • Agree 1
  • DarkRP Administration Team

+1

You have been decent in all of my experiences, and you seem to be well known and well liked by other members of the community too. You have a good number of hours, plus one referral which is awesome (Yoda isn't a staff member yet). I like the reasons that you have given for wanting to become staff with an emphasis on helping new players and getting really involved with the community. You said that you are also able to be active for 3-6 hours a day which is a ton of hours, don't burn yourself out too quickly though and make sure you take some breaks 🙂 Lastly I just wanted to address the bans, you said that you have one ban (which I assume is the most recent on for UMRDM a couple of months ago) but there's two others on file - three bans in total. The other two are from last year so I don't see them as a concern, but just be sure to list all of them for completeness. Overall through my own experiences and from what you've said, I think you would be a welcome addition to the team, and so I wish you the best of luck!

Edited by ChrisRid
Realised one of the referrals isn't in the staff team yet