In-game name: 11B CW2 Zombie Outlaw
Age 22
SteamID  https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199224913081/
Warns: 0
Timezone: Est
Playtime?
 100 hr
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone? yes
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos? no but can learn how to if needed
Referral(s):  no one just seen you need help
Past experiences as staff: none new
How do you plan on benefiting our server?  to make this server fun and play able and to give everyone equal chances to play without hackers or cheater i will do my best to serve to my best  to be fair and not have favorites 
Have you ever been banned or punished on GG MRP? If so, Include details no 
Have you made any previous applications, If so when: no
How much time do you have to contribute to the 
role? I have mostly all night but some days i will be on and some days mostly weekend i will not but i tend to come on late in the afternoon

This was honestly a great attempt, and I almost +1'd due to the amount of effort you put in. The reason for my -1 comes from the fact that you conveniently deleted and forgot the fact that you need 2 paragraphs, coupled with a few different grammatical and spelling issues. If you put a little bit more effort in next time I'm sure you will be considered heavily for the position!

6 hours ago, Kurtle said:

This was honestly a great attempt, and I almost +1'd due to the amount of effort you put in. The reason for my -1 comes from the fact that you conveniently deleted and forgot the fact that you need 2 paragraphs, coupled with a few different grammatical and spelling issues. If you put a little bit more effort in next time I'm sure you will be considered heavily for the position!

yeah im gonna -1 as well, need to have the full format, also just download medal, you can clip the past and record.

logo.png.f655a706f14519b42316b9201ad5561

Denied

Minimum of 2 paragraphs is not met, and although you do meet the time requirement, I recommend that you spend some time getting to know the community in order to gain some support on your next application.

Feel free to apply again in 2 Weeks (9/6)

@LuxembourgLock and move to denied thank you.