Champions league draw from my perspective

Gruels

Saw the draws  an say this is my rundown on the groups I feel like predicting. and say Group C is an ok  group for my team (Bayern Munich) than the rest

Bayern Munich

FC Barcelona 

Inter Milan

Viktoria Plzen 

The only  team to look out I say is Inter they have good defenders and wingers so they are aright but I’d say we will should.

Ithink Bayern P1 Barcelona P2 and Inter  and Plzen are out the only reason why Barca may go through than inter is they have a Great striker and a good squad

Group A is the Group of Death imo 

Ajax

Liverpool

Napoli

Rangers

well I think Ajax could get P2 since they are still good loosing there key players but they produce some talents. and Napoli may have a chance to be P1 but I maybe wrong because liverpool they haven’t preformed well but they may loose to Napoli home.but draw or win away against Rangers because Rangers did drew against Frankfurt but lost in pens an Frankfurt are a trucker team to beat when they want to win cup tournaments. So Liverpool and rangers out but I maybe wrong 

Group D (why not B because that group is the easiest group in this group stage and I don’t like watching American football) 

Frankfurt

Tottenham 

Sporting CP

Marseille

I think Frankfurt go through with a P1  they will win  against sporting an Marseille but draw to Tottenham. an Tottenham go with a P2.

Group E

Chelsea 

Milan 

Salzburg

Dianamo Zagreb

Chelsea will secure P1 in this group by winning most of their games an draw to Milan while Milan win Most their games but draw to Salzburg.

Group F

Real Madrid

Leipzig

Celtic

Shakhtar Donetks

Madrid will go through cuz it’s obvious they know their ball Leipzig will win all their matches but loose to madrid 

Group G

Man City 

Sevilla 

Dortmund

Copenhagen 

Same as I said about Madrid City will go through but they don’t know their ball as they don’t win finals but ithink Sevilla will get away with draws and loose to city but tie against dourtmund in points so dourtmund and Copenhagen out

Group H

PSG

Juventus

Benfica

M.haifa 

Like I said before psg will go through but this time loose to Juve and Juve will draw to Benfica to only be a point or 2 ahead.

So there you have I Gruels have made my prediction of the Champions league in my words in the best way I did.

If you wanted to ask what team I support I support Bayern Munich.

Archived